What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actively keep a diary.... However if I were to.... and then someone found it way down the road..... I bet it'd be a good laugh... :laugh2:

Take you some of these ;)
hothands2_hand_warmers-500x500.jpg

Dear diary, tosay i have been decived by Mew. She made me belive she had a diaru. I shared my secret and saod i had one too. She lied to me. Now im heart broekn.

Dear diary, tosay i have been decived by Mew. She made me belive she had a diaru. I shared my secret and saod i had one too. She lied to me. Now im heart broekn.

:hug:

Feel special, I don't give out hugs often... Just to Jess. :P

I'm GOING TO MAKE A SUIT OUT OF THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres 2 or 3 different kinds ... foot warmers ... a heel warmer or something ... Walmart has them in the hunting section

I think I like AD after dark :D getting some good gift packaging ideas ... dirt, duct tape, JB Weld ... I'm taking notes :naughty:

Got another job lined up to start on Tuesday.

Nothing is exactly what I'm looking for......yet :) but this isn't a big time of year for hiring in the massage business. I'll still be keeping my eyes open for the perfect job. BUT.......what I'm thinking about now is how nervous I was about doing interviews, and people contacting me after getting my résumé. I forewarn them I'm HoH, I don't tell them I'm deaf I'm sure that would put them off more than hard of hearing....they can find that out when They actually talk to me. Anyway, I had started massage when I was still severe. I hadn't had to look for a job now that I'm profound......so doing the job searches the last 6 months, including the places I started at in Myrtle Beach before I moved to Texas, I've done 6 interviews, and all but 1 wanted to hire me. One I turned down. The one that didn't want to hire me I didn't even do a practical for, that's like an audition massage, if I had they def would have wanted to hire me. I do wonder if my being deaf is why, but 5 out 6 wanting to hire me is wicked encouraging!!! I am a lot less nervous about it now.

Yes snarky attitude me does get insecure about it. My mom tells me if my being deaf makes them leery of hiring me then I don't want to work with them anyway. She's totally right :D

Last edited:
Got another job lined up to start on Tuesday.

Nothing is exactly what I'm looking for......yet :) but this isn't a big time of year for hiring in the massage business. I'll still be keeping my eyes open for the perfect job. BUT.......what I'm thinking about now is how nervous I was about doing interviews, and people contacting me after getting my résumé. I forewarn them I'm HoH, I don't tell them I'm deaf I'm sure that would put them off more than hard of hearing....they can find that out when They actually talk to me. Anyway, I had started massage when I was still severe. I hadn't had to look for a job now that I'm profound......so doing the job searches the last 6 months, including the places I started at in Myrtle Beach before I moved to Texas, I've done 6 interviews, and all but 1 wanted to hire me. One I turned down. The one that didn't want to hire me I didn't even do a practical for, that's like an audition massage, if I had they def would have wanted to hire me. I do wonder if my being deaf is why, but 5 out 6 wanting to hire me is wicked encouraging!!! I am a lot less nervous about it now.

Yes snarky attitude me does get insecure about it. My mom tells me if my being deaf makes them leery of hiring me then I don't want to work with them anyway. She's totally right :D

Hey Amber congrats on the job hunting. I would think January would be busy months from all the gift cards that were given for a full massage.

Hey Amber congrats on the job hunting. I would think January would be busy months from all the gift cards that were given for a full massage.

Thanks. It's actually given me a big boost in confidence, as far as people accepting me and my hearing loss goes :D I was at Massage Envy for 3 years and we always had a bit of a rush after Christmas but we never had to hire to handle it. But myrtle beach is a tourist town, we'd be pretty dead during the winter time anyway. Not real sure about the swings in clients here in Fort Worth.

thinking that it would be great to fix up our basement and make it into a game room. I wish the inspector found the water problems before we bought the house. *sigh*

Wish this hearing aid battery would just die. It's been warning me for a day & a half now. But I'm too cheap to replace it till it actually dies. And you know that will be when I'm someplace where I need my hearing but it will be a pain to replace the battery right then & there. Luckily it's my worse ear, so it won't be a big "loss" if I can't hear with it for a little bit.

Wirelessly posted

Some people need glasses, learn how to read and write LOL Someone in FB called a woman , sir SMH it's her pic on the profile.

Hubby and I talked about it...we will get the basement fixed, sell this house and get a much much bigger home with bigger entertainment areas and a space to park our RV. Oh Yea!!!!!! My idea of fun is almost coming true!!!

Big house with several entertainment areas
Big garages for recreational toys
RV to go on camping trips with
and
a party barge...

getting there!!!!

hubby and i talked about it...we will get the basement fixed, sell this house and get a much much bigger home with bigger entertainment areas and a space to park our rv. Oh yea!!!!!! My idea of fun is almost coming true!!!

Big house with several entertainment areas
big garages for recreational toys
rv to go on camping trips with
and
a party barge...

Getting there!!!!

$$$$$$!!!!! :(

$$$$$$!!!!! :(

That's why we save money and paid down on some of our bills. I paid off one credit card last year and this year I should pay off my car. My husband paid off the windows that we had installed when we first bought the house which was a HUGE bill. With some money being freed up, we can save more and afford to have all of the stuff we want. When we first bought this house, we couldn't save because of too many bills and we both worked 2 jobs (remember I used to work at the group home on the weekends) to pay down the bills. We want all of that and we will work hard for it. If we cant afford it in the future then we wont get it. Simple as that.

We DO need to get the basement water problem fixed, for sure.

Why can't we just get snow instead rain and snow ! I hate ICE ! I keeping thinking if I will fall every time I go outside.

Just got work, I'm booked for 7 hours. 4 90 minute massages and 2 60 munute ones. I shoulda ate my wheaties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back