What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too rainy and chilly to be outside today...lots to do...but motivation left me at Christmas....Gonna bake one of Granny Smith's Apple Crumb Pies tho'...good with coffee and the blah-blah weather.

Bought TurboTax today...I don't wanna do taxes. Should be interesting with my unemployment, etc. Just hope I don't owe anything, but if I do, that it is a small amount. No, not going to even load it onto the computer yet. Did want to buy it before Jan 1st since it can be part of my itemized deductions.

Looks like the DVD my daughter gave me for Christmas has CC. Yay!
It's "All Creatures Great and Small" I had recently mentioned to her that I liked that show from way back when.

I wonder if Mewtilation has frozen her bits off in Romania yet :laugh2:

How much I like the silent dark house (except for dog) at 6 am. The silent part doesn't matter, but I am the only one up and moving.

I'm thinking about how it gets colder in Texas than it did in Myrtle Beach SC.......and how I'm just not built for cold weather. No no no :(

Wirelessly posted

Best Birthday weekend! My Patriots won and playoffs next!

Wirelessly posted

Best Birthday weekend! My Patriots won and playoffs next!

Hey Rio, HAPPY BIRTHDAY weekend!!!!! I was so thrilled the 49ers won today. What a crazy close game. Next week in Green Bay, that should be interesting.

Hey Rio, HAPPY BIRTHDAY weekend!!!!! I was so thrilled the 49ers won today. What a crazy close game. Next week in Green Bay, that should be interesting.

Really bummed that Cardinals didn't go into the playoffs. They deserve to go in.

Really bummed that Cardinals didn't go into the playoffs. They deserve to go in.

Too bad football doesn't have playoffs like baseball. One loss is all it takes from here on out.

Dense freezing fog advisory AGAIN today.................another day in paradise.

Too bad football doesn't have playoffs like baseball. One loss is all it takes from here on out.

If the Cardinals had a mediocre season, then I would say that they didn't deserve it but they have 10 wins and 6 losses! GRRRRR

If the Cardinals had a mediocre season, then I would say that they didn't deserve it but they have 10 wins and 6 losses! GRRRRR

I agree. A lot of 10-6 and 11-5 teams have missed playoffs lately. Bears went 10-6 and missed playoffs last year.

I agree. A lot of 10-6 and 11-5 teams have missed playoffs lately. Bears went 10-6 and missed playoffs last year.

Did they? I didn't realize. For the first time in a long time, the Cardinal's division was a good one.

Did they? I didn't realize. For the first time in a long time, the Cardinal's division was a good one.

Yeah, it got the Bears' head coach fired. Bruce Arien is a good coach. He is here for the long haul. Yeah, that was one tough division!!

Wirelessly posted

Playoffs :)

Just what do people look for when they visit another member account? I had
12,219 visits so far and I can't understand why some people keep visiting my account , just what are you looking for ???

12,219 visits so far and I can't understand why some people keep visiting my account , just what are you looking for ???

Maybe they're not all people. Some could be robots trying to index the online world.

They are curious about who you are. Mine only has about ten so you rate high on the curiosity graph. Enjoy! You are interesting.

They are curious about who you are. Mine only has about ten so you rate high on the curiosity graph. Enjoy! You are interesting.

LOL!! Thank for answering , I was just wondering why most people visit other member accounts, I do not do this a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back