What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUN ????????????????????????

What is that ?

Severe fog here for what feels like an eternity

Cold too.

Florida sounds good right now

In NE Florida, it's very cool and rainy for several days.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Right now Robin I would take it !

I was in Steinhachie (sp?) in March, loved it

Attachments

• droid 3-18-13 604.jpg
    droid 3-18-13 604.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
Oh, and 3 trips to Jacksonville also while I was down there

Start my new job today, for really real. Technically I started on New Year's Eve but it was just watching training videos, which I couldn't hear a word of and filling out paperwork. Actually worked today. I liked it :) that temporary job I had for two weeks wasn't bad, but the place stunk, badly, I think it was the water, smelled like sewage.

My pizza rolls stuck together :(

Jeez Ambrosia no wonder you went silent on the temp job. Good luck on this new one.

Jeez Ambrosia no wonder you went silent on the temp job. Good luck on this new one.

And it's a spa!!! Gross. You get used to it, but every time I walked in the building I'd be like, Good God!!! I have the option to go back, the owner offered for me to stay, I was at least busy!! But one guy had taken the whole month of December off, so he'd be coming back, and one girl took some time off, so who knows the work might have thinned getting spread out over more people. Plus they 1099 you, that's a pain.

I don't understand how they would thrive in business. I have not been to the area but from guys I have worked with that it is an area where people starch their shirts and having things just so is very important.
Anyway I am glad you are out of there then. You did make some money and it was a job.

Thinking my new haircut features Mamie Eisenhower bangs. Lucky it's so cold here I will need a hat for the next month.. :aw:

mamie_eisenhower.jpg

Thinking how overly sensitive some people are about the littlest things.

Thinking my new haircut features Mamie Eisenhower bangs. Lucky it's so cold here I will need a hat for the next month.. :aw:

mamie_eisenhower.jpg

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. I think. Wait you're laughing right?

I think we've all had a bad haircut moment and being forever grateful that hair grows :/

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. I think. Wait you're laughing right?

I think we've all had a bad haircut moment and being forever grateful that hair grows :/

I am mostly just thankful for the really cool jester hat my daughter just made me.

I'm thinking I found my favorite restraurant tonight!! Went out with my folks, my sister and my daughter to Salt Grass. Oh sweet little baby Jesus that place was incredible!!!!

Thinking about my bleeding ear...not so pleasant...and wondering if its becuz of the very dry weather we are having....but see the ENT once again on Monday....
Supposed to freeze tonight and it's cold...got all my outdoor plants all wrapped up in heavy blankets....so they'll have a "cozy" night. It's already drizzling rain again....:mad2:

Thinking about my bleeding ear...not so pleasant...and wondering if its becuz of the very dry weather we are having....but see the ENT once again on Monday....
Supposed to freeze tonight and it's cold...got all my outdoor plants all wrapped up in heavy blankets....so they'll have a "cozy" night. It's already drizzling rain again....:mad2:

Sorry RR, we up north just wanted to share our fun with y'all in the south. :wave:

Hope your ear gets better soon.

Thinking, hoping that i ll have no stresses in the evening. after my work i have to pick up my son from my friends house with SIMPLE SHORT SMALL TALKS, then go zoom to home from friends home. Stresses is what I want to be home for DINNER on time. :lol: my problem is that i see my friend then i end up chatting endless of hours.

Thinking that I need to start working on my lesson plans for the upcoming school week. Not in the mood but I don't want to be behind with work.

Thinking I should go out and by more "road salt" for next week. I may have enough in one container...need to go outside to check though. BRRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back