What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids have kicked me out of the living room. Now I am watching TV in my room with a box of Kleenex.

Hope you feel better real soon over the weekend and recover by Monday! Take it easy and drink a lot of fluids.

Shel
IMO both staying home and getting kicked out of the living room are good for the people around you. Maybe you kept some of these people from catching what you have.

I'm at my mom's house. My mom is cooking a spaghetti pie and breadsticks for dinner. In the house is smelling so good and coming from the oven. I have been working on polymer clay to make an Easter Eggs basket for holiday decorate. My son is helping me with clay in the pasta machine. :)

What is spaghetti pie? I haven't heard of that.

Shel
IMO both staying home and getting kicked out of the living room are good for the people around you. Maybe you kept some of these people from catching what you have.

The kids were upstairs and I was alone in the living room except for my son coming downstairs every now and then to play with his trains. Then the other kids came downstairs and want to use the TV to play Wii games. Boo to them! Lol

Hope you feel better real soon over the weekend and recover by Monday! Take it easy and drink a lot of fluids.

Thanks...I just feel like going back to sleep now. I may just do that soon.

Watched the S.F. Giants win the L.A. Dodgers. Happy day!!!!

I was looking at some pictures and i came across this picture....
Totally pros at this.

No. We thought the tower would fall easier like that but game still lasted a while

Taking it easy on a Friday night :)

What is spaghetti pie? I haven't heard of that.

You never heard it before? Wow! My mom have been cook a spaghetti pie for 35 years. She got it from her friend. I got a recipe from her and I can make it myself at home with family.

I found a recipe through google search for Spaghetti Pie recipe similar like mine. But I use a real fresh onion, garlic, basils, Italian seasoning to make a taste so delicious. I like to add an Italian sausage, Italian turkey sausages.

Spaghetti Pie Recipe | Taste of Home

You never heard it before? Wow! My mom have been cook a spaghetti pie for 35 years. She got it from her friend. I got a recipe from her and I can make it myself at home with family.

I found a recipe through google search for Spaghetti Pie recipe similar like mine. But I use a real fresh onion, garlic, basils, Italian seasoning to make a taste so delicious. I like to add an Italian sausage, Italian turkey sausages.

Fascinating! Never knew that existed. Somehow it was hard to comprehend spaghetti and Pie together but now I see it. I probably would have called it Spaghetti casserole or something because I associate pie with desserts. Neat. I can imagine it tastes good!

I had heard of it a few times, but never knew what it was either. Thanks for the link. Will go check it out. I have a spaghetti lover in the house.

I have been awake since 3:30am with a sharp pain in my right side. Hopefully it's nothing and I can eventually go back to sleep. Marley sleeps all night seldom even moves. She gets a little irritated at me when I keep her awake. hahaha

Hope everyone has a nice day, hopefully get out in the sunshine.

I have been awake since 3:30am with a sharp pain in my right side. Hopefully it's nothing and I can eventually go back to sleep. Marley sleeps all night seldom even moves. She gets a little irritated at me when I keep her awake. hahaha

Hope everyone has a nice day, hopefully get out in the sunshine.

Did you, by any chance, sleep the wrong way? It can affect your ribs sometimes if you're sleeping the wrong certain way.

Did you, by any chance, sleep the wrong way? It can affect your ribs sometimes if you're sleeping the wrong certain way.

Thanks for your thoughts Mark, but I have some pretty severe medical issues. This is definitely not me just sleeping wrong. Sharp stabbing pain and no relief yet. If I could just sleep for a bit it might go away. Thanks though:ty:

Thanks for your thoughts Mark, but I have some pretty severe medical issues. This is definitely not me just sleeping wrong. Sharp stabbing pain and no relief yet. If I could just sleep for a bit it might go away. Thanks though:ty:

Well, I hope you feel better soon, and can sleep without that stabbing pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back