What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also had experience with ICODA in 2004 for 12 shows, and 8 that year. That's a total of 20 I have done so far, and if I hadn't injured my back when I did that number would be double. School plays don't really count, because you're not a professional actor. The pros really have to be committed to seeing this show through, and once things start getting serious, it's too late to back out.

how did you injure your back?

how did you injure your back?

Shoveling snow. That day, we got hit with six inches, and I was clearing it, and must've been doing it wrong, because I nearly crippled myself, and the result was that I wasn't able to travel anywhere from December until April, when it started to show signs of improvement. Now Thresholds prohibits members from doing it because of what happened to me.

Relaxing on a cloudy gloomy day. Rain is expected tonight. I had a great time in L.A. :P

Getting ready to do grocery shopping. Oh Joy! NOT!

Sitting in my back yard watching my puppy trying to figure out what work she would like.. hoping everyone has a beautiful day :)

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

if they lay eggs then lunch sorted..
we use to take jar of water out of pond it had all the little water creepy things for them to eat

Talking to my friend, he's going to Barcelona to see his soccer team . He knows how much I understand this is wow! I would feel the same if I was going to see NE Patriots in the motherland lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished watching the S.F. Giants win the game. Love them Giants!!!!!

Recovering from days shopping excursions (groceries), big dinner (Italian was delivered) and yesterday's marathon cleaning.

Making the Ingress Resistance faction's log as an emblem in Battlefield 4.. I'll post a picture when I'm done, I'm taking my time and making sure everything is precise.

Relaxing with my dog and listening to the radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently super drunk and watching Breaking Bad an waiting for my tea to cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back