What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gathering strength to prepare the coffee.

eating sleepy anytime going to knock out b4 take a bath to get ready for work tonite.

Getting ready to go to Taco bell. I finished watching Breaking Bad. I am surprised about the ending!

Just writing my name to see on the internet all my posts.

Yes you all can do it too.

Just type in your AllDeaf name and put alldeaf behind it on the regulare website

Not Alldeaf web site.

Your on the world web site for everyone to see :ty:
\\

I just did and glory be it came up WOW!!

oh yeah.. have known that trick for years.

You can also find posts from OTHER forums too if you know that the user uses the same name across most sites.

It's amazing what you find on google (bing, yahoo, duckduckgo or any other search engine) when you get creative.

Watching Maria Weglinsky playing in Jeopardy Champions game..

A brilliant woman.

I bet you could do good on the show too!

I agree!

Watching "Contact" while my son is at my foot playing with his train set on the floor. I love relaxing times like these. Nothing like it.

Watching Maria Weglinsky playing in Jeopardy Champions game..

A brilliant woman.

Looks like Jeopardy is on an hour earlier where you are than where I am. Although in Southern Illinois, I get my TV out of St. Louis, Missouri.

Looks like Jeopardy is on an hour earlier where you are than where I am. Although in Southern Illinois, I get my TV out of St. Louis, Missouri.

I will be careful never to say who wins!

I will be careful never to say who wins!

Not that worried about that part. It is often background for me when I am doing other paperwork of surfing here.

Channel 5 out of St. Louis has it on at 4:30 Central Time weekdays.

I'm at my mom's house. My mom is cooking a spaghetti pie and breadsticks for dinner. In the house is smelling so good and coming from the oven. I have been working on polymer clay to make an Easter Eggs basket for holiday decorate. My son is helping me with clay in the pasta machine. :)

Just finished my taxes and feeling a little good about it. Not as good as it could have been, but at least we did not have to pay.

Kids have kicked me out of the living room. Now I am watching TV in my room with a box of Kleenex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back