What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel, is it your lower right front? Perhaps your appendix?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Waiting for my phone to finish charging, so I can go food shopping this afternoon.

Waiting for my phone to finish charging, so I can go food shopping this afternoon.

That reminds me , I need to do the same thing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That reminds me , I need to do the same thing lol

I can understand that. I wanted to fix that thread I started about me and Derek, and it's much better now.

I can understand that. I wanted to fix that thread I started about me and Derek, and it's much better now.
I am doing laundry at the moment. After,get out and do the food shopping.

I thinking about going to bed,if I lucky I get few hours sleep

I am doing laundry at the moment. After,get out and do the food shopping.

I just finished the food shopping myself. I had to visit 4 different stores to find what I was looking for, and I also picked up a few other items at the 4th store, so now I'm in fair shape.

I tried do online shopping again today,impossible!!!!!!!!!!! I just want lawn mower and grocery seems it rocket science;(

getting read to paint the roof for the final coat....

Chatting with friends and joking, also going down Memory Lane.

Helping a friend upgrade his laptop security. Gonna take a while to do this.

Angel, is it your lower right front? Perhaps your appendix?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf
Could be gall bladder problems too. That's what it turned out to be in my case- Mom guessed either appendix or gall bladder (it was door #2).

Could be gall bladder problems too. That's what it turned out to be in my case- Mom guessed either appendix or gall bladder (it was door #2).

Thanks for the advice but seems like it's just my normal health issues in hyper mode.

eek hyper mode is no fun. I hope it does slow down and leave you alone soon though :)

I worry a little when i don't see Angel posting much :)

I am seeing a Chrome OS Linux software download for free. Hmm. Now I'm curious.

Well, I might've messed up my laptop permanently. I can't connect to the Internet except for my VP options, so I went to my phone for an alternative browser, and I found Firefox for my phone, which I've never used before, but it's pretty neat. I'm impressed. Think this is a keeper for this device. :P

I just finished the food shopping myself. I had to visit 4 different stores to find what I was looking for, and I also picked up a few other items at the 4th store, so now I'm in fair shape.

At least it was an adventure visiting 4 stores. I am relaxing , getting ready for bed. I did my shopping at 2 different stores. I took my EBD to Petsmart bought her a red harness made by Kong. She matches Yayya red Martin Gale collar and red harness. Her leash stays it's pink :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back