What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to pick up meat for my food supplies, because the stores I visited yesterday don't have what I need, although I did pick up bacon, though.

Whew!! A 1.3 mile walk to get food (and Easter candy) for later use was totally worth it. I finally got what I wanted, and now I'm in better shape. :D

Thinking about upcoming move and deciding what to take with me and what not to take with me.

Just did the haircuts for my guys. Got to switch the laundry and decided what's for lunch.

Booked 2 20-min trains for National Train Day. Just a short jaunt up the tracks from here to Philly.

I'm looking on Amazon to order the Divergent Triology books for my youngest son. He's been pleading for a while.

Also, I am looking into get another book for myself. This one should be interesting. This book is called "T4". The author, Ann Clare LeZotte is deaf. This book is fiction but it also correlates to some true incidents. Its about a 13 years old deaf girl that is in a Nazi Family and she learns of Hitler's T4 plan to euthanize disabled and mental ill people which turns into her having to protect herself. I cannot wait to get that book and crack it open!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0547046847/ref=aw_d_dsc_books]T4: A Novel:Amazon:Books[/ame]

I'm looking on Amazon to order the Divergent Triology books for my youngest son. He's been pleading for a while.

Also, I am looking into get another book for myself. This one should be interesting. This book is called "T4". The author, Ann Clare LeZotte is deaf. This book is fiction but it also correlates to some true incidents. Its about a 13 years old deaf girl that is in a Nazi Family and she learns of Hitler's T4 plan to euthanize disabled and mental ill people which turns into her having to protect herself. I cannot wait to get that book and crack it open!

T4: A Novel:Amazon:Books

I've got the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy I can send you :naughty:

Taking a little break from reading my prenatal/perinatal massage book.....which has already been interrupted a few times by folding laundry. Have I mentioned lately how much I hate laundry? Wait it's been one week, I do laundry on Sundays.

Getting ready to go to work after a nice week off for spring break . My early morning routines are back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still trying work out online shopping,doing my head in. wasted day emailing back and forward

Getting ready for adventures on mobility scooter.

Hoping not to be rained on.

Don't ferget ur sticker...."As a matter of fact....I do OWN the road!"....happy mobiling!

Got out, got back, no rain.

I think they already know me on my street and cede the right of way!

Went to the grocery, accidentally forgot to take the bag. A very winded young checker caught up with me and put it in my basket with a smile, didn't try to talk to me, so all in all a very successful trip. :)

Got out, got back, no rain.

I think they already know me on my street and cede the right of way!

Went to the grocery, accidentally forgot to take the bag. A very winded young checker caught up with me and put it in my basket with a smile, didn't try to talk to me, so all in all a very successful trip. :)

Keep on truckin', Botti....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back