What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making lunch and relaxing.

Having a bad day. If it wants me to say Uncle, I will. Uncle.

You should see how them yankees up north hog cashews ... and pronounce it wrong too ... my exwifes mom had a can once I ask her if I could get some she gave me a dirty look and said NO!!!! And she was serious! They pronounce it KA - shoe .... not CASH ew

Guessing you and ur ex MIL love 'em too....as far as my Cashews....(Ka-Choos)...touch 'em...and I smash ur face!....:giggle:...I hide 'em...Planter's Cashews are around $6-7 for a can here....

Just paid some bills online...got other things to do today...*sigh*...would rather stay in due to the Allergy Season....read where its gonna be a really bad one....everywhere due to the cold winter we had....

Read some suggestions to do:....Keep your windows closed, wash ur hair often to get the pollen out and take your allergy meds....I also use moist wipes for my doggie's fur when she comes back in...

I suppose to go out somewhere but the weather makes me stay at home.

Just got done with hearing test- hearing aid evaluation next week.

looks like I lost quite a bit in the lower frequencies...Didn't even respond in my right ear to the two lowest...:confused:

Speech score still sucks- poor/fair lol. Wow. my scores sure varied over the three audiograms I have- 2005, 2010 and today.

Just got back from a walk to the store. Halfway back I got caught in a hailstorm. I got thoroughly soaked but I still wish I knew the words to Singin' in the Rain. :lol:

Was busy but caught a little of it....think I'll wait until next week to catch up....How did you like it, Reba?
I liked it. I like Revolutionary War history. TCS recently read about these true-life spies in the book George Washington's Secret Six, and he said it was close to the story. We record the program, so I don't always see each episode on the same night that it broadcasts.

Just got back from a walk to the store. Halfway back I got caught in a hailstorm. I got thoroughly soaked but I still wish I knew the words to Singin' in the Rain. :lol:

I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain

I'm currently coming down and listening to Elton John's Goodbye Yellow Brick Road on youtube. Only half a bud of Romulan left for this evening. I feel at peace with anyone and anything that has ever wrong me in any way, don't care if the world ends, just sitting here with good music.

I made an interesting lunch of potato salad with melted cheese and refried beans and tobasco spriled with cayenne pepper and a sleeve of girl scout cookies and some earl grey tea, which tasted like plain hot water.. Weird.

No freakout this time, since satvia caused it last time, kinda sticking to indica for now.

so you need to hunt for Kush variety...not the OG or northern lights types

I know the difference..

I've lost my high, just lethargic and sleepy now, will smoke more in 30 minutes or so. I wrote an official email when I was at the peak of my high, hope it made sense, too afraid to look..lol Seems my first hit, every time, I swallow the smoke and feel super sick.. Ugh

Studying.... as usual.... whoo hoo.... trying to determine if I want to take the summer semester off, or if I should just keep it pushing and get this crap over with! Ugh! :ugh:

Studying.... as usual.... whoo hoo.... trying to determine if I want to take the summer semester off, or if I should just keep it pushing and get this crap over with! Ugh! :ugh:

Im on same dilema right now. But probably classes are harder for you. Lets take summer off and go party together!

I am thinking I should take the Summer off too, it's only two months... seriously, I could use two months of sleeping in! Except with them doing this renovation to my condo I'll never get to sleep in!!!! :mad:

I am thinking I should take the Summer off too, it's only two months... seriously, I could use two months of sleeping in! Except with them doing this renovation to my condo I'll never get to sleep in!!!! :mad:

Another thing to consider is when do you expect to hear back about the other job? If you get that, will it mean having to move? If so, put that on top the the study load in summer of all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back