What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't make pain killers for people who complain about pimples that are "severe injuries" they have to wait for bleeding to stop on.... Just saying...

Must have been more than a pimple ... had to be an ingrown hair cause it was a very VERY close call!!! :devil:

I am thinking I am VERY EXCITED! I got a call back on the job I applied for three weeks ago! My background and education checks came back and they want to go through the final part of the interview on Wednesday! I meet with the head of the University and the department heads to go over all that fancy stuff and then I meet with the big head honcho sometime that next week and the final decision is made after that! So, I have conquered the second to the last hurdle, only one hurdle remains! BUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Congrats and good luck

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

^^^^ Interesting posts about spiders. You want big spiders, go to Australia. Anyways.... I'm getting ready to head to the bank, and then to the phone store to get a new SD card for my phone so I can activate my camera feature again.

spiders my worse nightmare but above one not real,funnel webs is though..even plastic one give me creeps....saw one in my bed lastnight so shared my daughters bed and will tonight until husband catch it..
off to take daughter to dr hope not long wait

spiders my worse nightmare but above one not real,funnel webs is though..even plastic one give me creeps....saw one in my bed lastnight so shared my daughters bed and will tonight until husband catch it..
off to take daughter to dr hope not long wait

Was it another wolf spider?

Detest spiders.

Trying to work out the plans for the day and feeling very defeated and frustrated.

I just got back from the bank and phone store. Finally got a new Micro SD card, and my camera is once again active.

Headed to another store to see if I can find a certain piece of wiring I need. After that, I need to grab a bite to eat.

Arguing with cat he been limping getting attention but i got the tin opener tonight and he forgot his limp and ran

Just waiting for my husband to stop trimming trees so hopefully we can do something much more fun...

Just had to cancel plans for the Deaf social tonight. My migraine came back with a vengeance.

I have tried to be honest, and the problem is that some ADers either don't understand my situation, or what I have seen or experienced. The point is that I have seen and done a lot growing up here in the city, and it frustrates me sometimes that they think I'm off my rocker-- if that was the case, I wouldn't be posting here, cause I would have gotten professional help a LONG TIME AGO, and I know that I am not-- I am stable, and not in need of anything unnecessary. I just wish members would bear it with me some days, but I have had to learn how to bear it with here, and sometimes I just wanna go back to November and wish I'd never found this site.
No, don't go back to November.

Sometimes you set yourself up for mockery because you over dramatize every event in your life. You need to get a more realistic perspective on things that happen. Learn to play down stuff instead of building up stuff that happens.

Do you know the story about the boy who cried wolf?

^^ gotta agree- he does walk right into it and sets himself up for what comes his way.

And still wondering why in the world some people posts one post after another instead of just editing the post right before it (especially if it is less than 12 hours apart)... guess I will never understand that...

Me? relaxing after going to the movies. We were the only two people in the entire theater lol.

Making hard boiled eggs for Friday's lunch & dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back