What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed some baby catfish.

Making plans for food shopping and cleaning up and organizing my room. Also need to figure out my food management plan for this month, now that the food I so carefully managed last month is gone. No worries-- I'll be okay.

Im doing some sketches i will finally work on the fish tank for the hospital. (My drawing skills suck...)

Wishing I was in bed right now. For some reason, I am just so exhausted. Been that way since waking up. Work was fine...just one of those days.

Just waiting for my husband to stop trimming trees so hopefully we can do something much more fun...

Well, I actually had to get a new earmold impression done as something went wrong with the last one, apparently.

Which wasn't that much fun, but we got a take and bake pizza on the way home, so it could have been worse.

Here's wishing for a more exciting day tomorrow.

Going to take my dog outside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am back right AD soon possible next weeks approximate :) alots of tougher of possible better.... I am pretty I did recognized sorry missing thread. I am busy seen take an times pretty forward it.. sure.. I enjoy love. :) I will soon better.. sure!

Getting ready to go for a drive am finally getting over the sinus stuff. Ahh and no Choo! smiles smiles smiles spring is on its way!

Trying to stop laughing and get serious about getting ready for bed since it's late......but feel it's gonna be another "all nighter" for me...sleeping pattern has been extremely off for several days....

Listening to sermon on the radio. I need spiritual food :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was going to spend some time with hubby but his sisters called and they have been on the phone for two friggin hours. Blah blah blah blah blah

Was going to spend some time with hubby but his sisters called and they have been on the phone for two friggin hours. Blah blah blah blah blah

I chatted with a friend of mine via text message for more than 6 hours three times, more than 8 twice, and more than 10 only once.

No, don't go back to November.

Sometimes you set yourself up for mockery because you over dramatize every event in your life. You need to get a more realistic perspective on things that happen. Learn to play down stuff instead of building up stuff that happens.

Do you know the story about the boy who cried wolf?

THIS! This right here... Listen to Reba, she is wise. She never takes sides, she is always the one to be able to sit back and evaluate the situation from the sidelines and give input. That is why I admire her so much. She can always hand out unbiased wisdom.

Mark, you over-dramatize everything. Everyone has been through tons of stuff in their lives. You've got Reba right here who is a freaking veteran to our armed forces, you think this woman right here hasn't seen more crap than you have? I can assure you she has. I work in a traige hospital every day and see people shot, stabbed, mutilated, murdered, limbs cut off, gutted, bloodied, run over, children innocently at the edge of death who don't deserve to die and forced to save their killers and you think you have seen more? You have another AD member who was a fire-fighter who ran into burning buildings saving people, some who he was too late for, some who he was injured for and you think you in your 30 years of living in your group housing thing have seen more? Don't feed out your crap, please. Do you see what you do? You play it up. You sit here and play the pity, drama and the whoa is me feel bad for me thing every chance you get. You over dramatize EVERYTHING. Everything is a close call for you. I ran down the stairs too fast, almost close call. I cut my knee, had to wait for bleeding to stop, close call. ( Cut size of pimple we all laughed at ) I'm super sick, I'm not going to be well for a while blah blah ( I'm feeling better update 2 minutes later literally ) I saved a woman's life, Oh wait, there was a licensed medical professional there ( as soon as a P.A. and a fire-fighter called you out on how you misused the equipment you "used" to save her ) Almost had a close call this, close call that all of which are never EVER close calls. This is what everyone is talking about. you over-dramatize EVERYTHING. You start drama. You over-exaggerate. You're a pessimist and you always say "I'm going to work on that, or I'm going to whatever" and I say every single time like I did last time... We'll get a 3 or 4 day break and you'll be back to normal. What happened, we got a 3 or 4 day break and you went right back to normal last night. Posting pointless threads and over-exaggerating having your "close calls" as usual. You can respond to this all you want saying I'm going to work on it and I know this is now the 20th time that we'll get another 3 or 4 day break and you'll go right back to normal of over-exaggerating, drama starting and whining all the time. You're age is 30, but you act like a 13 year old girl. We can't relate to you on this crap because there's nothing to relate to because it's SO BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION! I can relate to almost anything...but this, is ridiculous.

Trying to stop laughing and get serious about getting ready for bed since it's late......but feel it's gonna be another "all nighter" for me...sleeping pattern has been extremely off for several days....

Sounds just like me. Having a hard time getting away from this funk (and no I do not want advice from certain people to "cheer up!!!", I already know exactly what the problem is as to why my sleeping pattern is so effed up and what I SHOULD be doing :))

So sittin' here wondering why I'm still awake. At least I watch netflix to pass the time- old tv show from the 70s called Emergency! that I used to watch only now with captions! yay!
=========
edit--

Angel1989 said:
I chatted with a friend of mine via text message for more than 6 hours three times, more than 8 twice, and more than 10 only once.

Dude... see you are doing it again.. seems like you are trying to one upman everyone here.. trying to top what other people say/do. That's the best I can think of how to say it- had something else in mind but can't think of it...

I mean I could say Oh I've done that... I've gone on marathon IM chats with friend(s) (single or group) for more than 8 hours at a time but I don't because it's just not that important in the scheme of things really.

(my apologies to everyone- I normally don't say crap like this but trying to make a point here... and if I'm wrong slap me with a smelly fish (old comic chat thing lol)).

====
Angel- your hubby sounds a bit like my dad lol- he chats with his youngest surviving sister for 1-2 hours- or used to, they haven't recently. He's been known to with his best friend in CA too lol.

Last edited:
Now I'm thinking about Dairy Queen... and now I want a Cheese burger.... and maybe a Blizzard.... :shock:

Ask and ye shall receive ;)
DQ_dotcom_nutrition_01.jpg

dairy-queen-september-2013-blizzard-of-the-month.jpg

I am eating fresh pineapple in Alaska. In the middle of the night. I found a way to buy the too green pineapples that get shipped here and ripen them slowly in the refrigerator. They go from green to overripe superfast otherwise. I will keep my secret method secret mostly because no one cares anyway.
Smiles here keep up the good work Mark you are slowly but surely breaking her down.
You have been on here since November of last year and have nearly 7,000 posts. Mewtilation has a mere what nearly 3,700 since September of last year. With that the two of you are about even for word count. I would guess somewhere between a third and a half of her word count is carrying on about you.
She had us pretty well buried there for a while until you came out of the Midwest on your bicycle to save us. You rule brother!!! Hang in there. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back