Weight loss

supermans are (to me) the fastest way to tone and strengthen your core (tummy//back/hams/and shoulders) all in one go..its worth it, hold for 2 mins....and repeat 3 times to begin with......

its tough, but absolutely a gem of an exercise, like it's a "brocolli of excercises"....

Grimmer good luck!! I'm not for it yet but I still do workout but not hardcore yet. Eating habit is very hard to change eh. B

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Then on cheat day...

1-slice.jpg

Grimmer good luck!! I'm not for it yet but I still do workout but not hardcore yet. Eating habit is very hard to change eh. B

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

erm, dont be lazy, google 'superman core excercise' and see what it is
its can be done ANYWAY , ANYTIME, well not at railways stations, skateboarders might think you're inviting them to do jumping stunts on you :giggle:

it not that hard, but to be really effective do at least 1 min,,,, better results comes faster (within a month) if you hold 3 x 2 mins.....its totally the best, trust me on it

supermans are (to me) the fastest way to tone and strengthen your core (tummy//back/hams/and shoulders) all in one go..its worth it, hold for 2 mins....and repeat 3 times to begin with......

its tough, but absolutely a gem of an exercise, like it's a "brocolli of excercises"....

no stamina then:D

Interesting- 5km swimming in ONE hour!

works out to 200 laps in a 25 metre pool/40 laps per KM.
addenda: 100 laps in a 50 meter pool/20 laps per KM.
Doesn't change the distance covered in one hour. Probably the weather may have some effect on outdoor swimmng.

aside: do go daily swimming-indoor- only 60 laps in an half hour which works to almost 30 seconds per lap. Guess "old age" catching up! Off to work-swimming" shortly Takes years to get benefit

Last edited:
I do going gym at la fitness it's help me lose weight

I'm walk treadmill around 30-40 mins
I'm walk bike 5-10 mins

I do weight lifting for 10 mins each chosen of bench types of lifting

I'm always swim and hot tubs it's so helpful I do swim and hot tub help my knee better

But I'm been roller coaster my weight when I'm lose weight but I had personal trainer I says oh good!

I can't wait for la fitness in N.Little Rock,Ar open I will go there I can go any gym in la fitness because I'm member if you join this can go website LA Fitness | Exercise Your Options ® | Gyms and Health Clubs
Join $99
$29.95 for renewal

Have any class expect bike,yoga,swim class,etc..

My legs feel like they are on fire...hopefully, I didn't overdo it.

probably just sore but healing that takes forever. lol way to go, girl. I am not up to it.. i stick with moderation workout eh.. you see why i struggle to lose 10 more pounds to go. LOL

probably just sore but healing that takes forever. lol way to go, girl. I am not up to it.. i stick with moderation workout eh.. you see why i struggle to lose 10 more pounds to go. LOL

It is fun to increase the levels of challenges. :)

True.

few of my friends joined the iron girl race. will you? lol i dont plan that.

No because commitment to training and stuff. My son will play sports in the Fall and I am the only one who can take him to his games and practices.

No because commitment to training and stuff. My son will play sports in the Fall and I am the only one who can take him to his games and practices.

Me too. I rather stick with kids' activities first. I tried couples of times in the past for 10 k race and i didnt feel good about it. My kids had games.. I decide not to join until kids get older..

You are a good mama! ;)

No pain no gain :nana:

Me too. I rather stick with kids' activities first. I tried couples of times in the past for 10 k race and i didnt feel good about it. My kids had games.. I decide not to join until kids get older..

You are a good mama! ;)

You are a good mom too!!!!

Most of the people might have tried exercise and dieting to lose weight. But the result will be different for each individual In my experience it is not a matter
how much you ate or time you spent for work outs. It is how your mindset is on it and how you are maintaining it. Some people need instant and permanent result, I will never recommend diet and exercise for them. It will take some time to show results. Even though the surgical methods do have some negative effects, the right surgeon and procedures can provide you good outcomes with less or no side effects. The latest techniques are showing up with permanent results which make the people more comfortable. Always have a good knowledge of the surgeon you are selecting. Read the reviews of plastic surgery viral on online sites. They can provide you better understanding about the surgeons and the procedures. This is just my opinion. I am not sure how you are all thinking about it.

Back