Weight loss

I dropped a lot of weight just eating a ton of home made salsa ( tomatoes, onions, chilantro, jalapinos, garlic, lemon juice ) with chips. The hotter it is the more youll burn (lose) I lost 10 to 20 pounds in a weeks time. eat salsa all day and a small meal at night.

I dropped a lot of weight just eating a ton of home made salsa ( tomatoes, onions, chilantro, jalapinos, garlic, lemon juice ) with chips. The hotter it is the more youll burn (lose) I lost 10 to 20 pounds in a weeks time. eat salsa all day and a small meal at night.

You're also outside working hard all day and I bet is why you weight.

If you taking priobotics help you poop, you don't need prune juice and apple juice on top of it. It'd just cause dehydration.

I mean honestly......turbo pooping is a weight loss plan now?

They did come out with a drug in the 90s that did that. Basically shot your food so fast through your system you didn't have tine to absorb fat.....or probably anything else for that matter. It's side effects were......explosive uncontrollable diarrhea, especially after meals.

Turbo pooping.... :laugh2: Ahhhh, I just laughed so hard... Yes, it's called bulimia...

I dropped all my weight on a drug called Topamax... :shock: It's the devils drug... :shock: :laugh2: No, seriously, I laugh... but man... holy crap... Makes you feel like absolute dog SH*T for a good few months until you become acclimated to it... :ugh: FUUUUUU Topamax!!! :ugh:

I dropped all my weight on a drug called Topamax... :shock: It's the devils drug... :shock: :laugh2: No, seriously, I laugh... but man... holy crap... Makes you feel like absolute dog SH*T for a good few months until you become acclimated to it... :ugh: FUUUUUU Topamax!!! :ugh:

I taken xenacol and sh1t is good adjective. not sure if running to loo or xenacol got weight off ultimately decent diet moderate exercise keeps the lard arse away:D

i struggle to lose 10 more pounds!! damn damn damn chocolates and ice cream. :ugh3:

Judging from the pics you put on your FB page, you look GREAT! U look fit and trim so why need to lose 10 more pounds?

Judging from the pics you put on your FB page, you look GREAT! U look fit and trim so why need to lose 10 more pounds?

First of all, thank you. I do have some cheese somewehre in my body to see if 10 pounds off and will it work or not. Also, Id like to see what does i look like when i try to be more slender for a temporary time like kelly ripa, but I KNOW IT IS impossible. lol Food LOVES ME! :giggle:

My doc prescribed that once to me... makes everything, I mean EVERYTHING taste like crap... guess thats why we lose weight, we wont eat after the first bite...lol

Even eating the salsa like I do, I still drank Pepsi and still lost a lot of weight. And no, wasnt doing any laboring outside during this time either. You will eat and eat and eat salsa as its about 90% water... you will wonder why you dont feel full, but pee A LOT... but when nature calls, you better be close....lol

on a side note, this is important !

STAY AWAY FROM SALT !!!!!

Salt makes your body retain water, which is added weight. You want the fat in your body to shrink, dehydrate... not absorb water and re-hydrate the fat.

Even eating the salsa like I do, I still drank Pepsi and still lost a lot of weight. And no, wasnt doing any laboring outside during this time either. You will eat and eat and eat salsa as its about 90% water... you will wonder why you dont feel full, but pee A LOT... but when nature calls, you better be close....lol

:laugh2:

um, agreed, frisky is quite spunky :naughty:...don't try loose weight just tone up!! go to gym or do exercises to tone up , that way u'd lose a few pounds automatically without obsessing, i mean theres easier way as you're already in good shape...:)

Man, this is why I am studying for personal training and nutrition.... so much wrong information out there. Everybody has their own goals.... the biggest misconception is weight. Muscle weighs more than fat. You might see a difference in your waistline before you notice a difference on the scale. Some people want simple cardio, which running and swimming is great for toning and cardio. Some people want to get lean and shredded. Some want to build muscle. Not every exercise fits all. Beware of fad diets, and the media... (I hate how the media misinforms). If you do some research, make sure your source is credible.

Man, this is why I am studying for personal training and nutrition.... so much wrong information out there. Everybody has their own goals.... the biggest misconception is weight. Muscle weighs more than fat. You might see a difference in your waistline before you notice a difference on the scale. Some people want simple cardio, which running and swimming is great for toning and cardio. Some people want to get lean and shredded. Some want to build muscle. Not every exercise fits all. Beware of fad diets, and the media... (I hate how the media misinforms). If you do some research, make sure your source is credible.

I am an ex personal trainer, the Gym I used to work for is no longer around as it has merged over the years with other gyms and changed locations... those were the most awesome days of my early adulthood.

um, agreed, frisky is quite spunky :naughty:...don't try loose weight just tone up!! go to gym or do exercises to tone up , that way u'd lose a few pounds automatically without obsessing, i mean theres easier way as you're already in good shape...:)

:) I do workout but not everyday. Its not easy to get in a tone up because I eat a lot. I love food. that's the problem!

OK frisky, think "Supermans" (or superwoman) , bridges, side pull ups with wieghts, drink water according to half of your weight (Learned that from Ambrosia just other day) get you body pounds , half that , and thats the number of ounces you drink, divide that by 8 (*oz in a glasss) gives you how many glasses a day...lay of sugar, soft drinks, and bread and potatoes, that's it, stick to that , keep it real simple, before you know it....its going going and gone....
im doing that as soon as my shoulder heals, i plan to get back in to Motocross (Vintage racing or VMX) or even try out Go-Kart racing.....i giving up drinking....re-focus on a whole new way....you're already half way, just drop fizzy drinks, lay of chocolate and potatoes chips...and do ABS-orientated excercises also aero's for lungs, running even
thats what I'M going to do.....plus get back to do 5K's swimming 1hr..that sort of thing...and benching my body weight in high reps is one of my goal (thats for Motocross).....

Back