Want to impeach Bush?

Please becareful what you say about him. You cannot across the line otherwise you would end up in a Federal prison because you made a threat in case if you didn't know that. Any agent can read your statement on this forum. They will NEVER accept your apologize for your mistake.

This is America! Everyone have freedom to SPEAK. ;)

No one has the right to make threats of violence against another person.

Whoa did you take my post so seriously? I was just kidding... I would never kill anyone, just saying it.

I am just kidding :)

This is America! Everyone have freedom to SPEAK. ;)

Well, not quite true. I would say a half is freedom of speech for anyone.

Like 100 years ago, people came to the U.S. to find some golds. It turned out for them to find breads - something like that. It was a false statement. Actually, there was a gold in California, but a few group of people discovered it. I don't follow up the history. I don't remember the bread quote instead of gold.

Anyway, if we do not like Bush's way, we do not have to go to his parade or he is coming to our city for his visitation. This is the only way for us not to show up on the street waiting for his arrival. This will hurt his feelings.
(A fewer people or no people show up on the street. He would be very disappointed.)

A rally is really not worth it. I recommend you to tell your friends for this idea. I hope that the news reporters will not be attending at the white house for his speech. Why not?

LOL! Yeah BUSH SUCKS, I would shave it off my public area! :rofl:

Yupp we should now, and there's a way. Bring a gun and shoot him in the head. Good bye to Bush. Or we can wait till he get out of the office and we have the democrat, then we can watch how embrassed he will be while the democrat did very good job than those damn greedy Republicians.

lol... I remember about Bush father, it was when back in 1990.

He wasn't won from 2nd term of president due majority of mistake in 1990, also Persian War is one of them and made economic went bad too.

I was recalled that Kmart is used to be #1 leading in profit and more stores than wal-fart but it was suprassed to be #1 leading in profit and Kmart went declining in after 1993 when they closed more than 100 stores on 1993 round then wal-mart was passed them to have more stores than Kmart does. Now, Kmart has around under 1,000 stores but it was more than 2,000 in 1991.

Well, not quite true. I would say a half is freedom of speech for anyone.

Like 100 years ago, people came to the U.S. to find some golds. It turned out for them to find breads - something like that. It was a false statement. Actually, there was a gold in California, but a few group of people discovered it. I don't follow up the history. I don't remember the bread quote instead of gold.

Anyway, if we do not like Bush's way, we do not have to go to his parade or he is coming to our city for his visitation. This is the only way for us not to show up on the street waiting for his arrival. This will hurt his feelings.
(A fewer people or no people show up on the street. He would be very disappointed.)

A rally is really not worth it. I recommend you to tell your friends for this idea. I hope that the news reporters will not be attending at the white house for his speech. Why not?

Well if Bush won the vote, then "nobody" come to the parade won't happens ;)

What I mean about freedom of speak is you just sit on the sidewalk in the downtown and saying "I hate Bush", that is freedom of speak. If that person follow other person and yelling "I hate Bush!" is NOT freedom of speak. See my point?

lol... I remember about Bush father, it was when back in 1990.

He wasn't won from 2nd term of president due majority of mistake in 1990, also Persian War is one of them and made economic went bad too.

I was recalled that Kmart is used to be #1 leading in profit and more stores than wal-fart but it was suprassed to be #1 leading in profit and Kmart went declining in after 1993 when they closed more than 100 stores on 1993 round then wal-mart was passed them to have more stores than Kmart does. Now, Kmart has around under 1,000 stores but it was more than 2,000 in 1991.

Aww poor Kmart....

Please becareful what you say about him. You cannot across the line otherwise you would end up in a Federal prison because you made a threat in case if you didn't know that. Any agent can read your statement on this forum. They will NEVER accept your apologize for your mistake.

Yep, it could happen.

Aww poor Kmart....

Yup, that sad.

My parent love to shopping at Kmart alot.

I hope that kmart would get recovery after merged with Sears.

For me, I prefer to shopping at Super Target over wal-fart, also there's few Super Kmart in our area but Super Kmart offers alot more items than Big Kmart.

Yup, that sad.

For me, I prefer to shopping at Super Target over wal-fart, also there's few Super Kmart in our area but Super Kmart offers alot more items than Big Kmart.

Same here, I prefer Target over Walfart. Target is a very amazing, simple said :D

Yup, that sad.

I thought that Martha Stewart owns a large percent of Kmart's stock. When she was in the jail, many Kmart stores were closed down.

I like Target better than Walmart. But, Walmart has better prices to buy food. For instance, a juice at Walmart cost around two dollars and compare it to a regular store for about 4 dollars. They have the same brand of juice.

I didn't know that Sears and Kmart will be merged. I usually hate Sears cuz it makes so much money.

I thought that Martha Stewart owns a large percent of Kmart's stock. When she was in the jail, many Kmart stores were closed down.

I like Target better than Walmart. But, Walmart has better prices to buy food. For instance, a juice at Walmart cost around two dollars and compare it to a regular store for about 4 dollars. They have the same brand of juice.

I didn't know that Sears and Kmart will be merged. I usually hate Sears cuz it makes so much money.

Sears and kmart was merged in last few years ago.
Sears Holdings Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well if Bush wins the vote, then "nobody" come to the parade won't happens ;)

What I mean about freedom of speak is you just sit on the sidewalk in the downtown and saying "I hate Bush", that is freedom of speak. If that person follows other person and yelling "I hate Bush!" is NOT freedom of speak. See my point?

I was at a rally with the Green party and Democrats two years ago about Bush & the wars. It is not against the law. Gee, you could be right that we cannot shout hating Bush in the big public. Although, we don't have the U.S. manual book for the common laws. (i.e. not from a lawyer's law books).

The reason that I was at the rally because of my mother's three handsome cousins. They were killed during Vietnam War. I never saw them, but they had seen me when I was a baby. So, Bush has no feelings. He often grins at people. You will see his grin on a television.

I was at a rally with the Green party and Democrats two years ago about Bush & the wars. It is not against the law. Gee, you could be right that we cannot shout hating Bush in the big public. Although, we don't have the U.S. manual book for the common laws. (i.e. not from a lawyer's law books).

The reason that I was at the rally because of my mother's three handsome cousins. They were killed during Vietnam War. I never saw them, but they had seen me when I was a baby. So, Bush has no feelings. He often grins at people. You will see his grin on a television.

Wow I am very sorry about your cousins... I know Vietnam was very horrible war, I was very glad that US decide to escape and stop the war.

There's few of my familes got drafted and killed during Vietnam War too. :(

Thankfully, draft is ended in 1973, also none of my families are in army service now.

i just wanna explain to maria why i said that we are sleepin,
well we were sleeping because bush did ruin our country , our economy our reputation ,everything and we were just sitting .some of us were smiling and most of us were not but infact we were doing NOTHING because if we did something ,nothing of this MESS that bush created would ever happend at least it wouldn't get this big .
see, the problem is that the mistakes that bush has made WE and only WE are gonna pay for them because this rich buster is gonna go back to the family business and certainly richer.
bush isn't just doing mistakes like unintentionally ,here we go let me ask you a question:
the iraqi government stated that about 8 billion dolars of oil are lost ,so here you are a question :who did steal the oil?
now some stupid people might say that the iragis did well come on we are controling all of irag and we went there just for the oil so it's impssible that the they did it.
now other stupid people might say that america did it (i mean the government itself) well america has stated the program that says OIL FOR FOOD so america has the right to take the oil publicly but america declared the we know nothing about that so here comes thr question WHO DID STEAL THE 8 BILLION DOLLARS OF OIL?????????? you answer
bush destroyed america but we let him do it i and it's true you know ,i hope there is computers in the fedral prisons

This is the lamest reasons to impeach Bush!

I don't care what everyone thinks. I am in for BUSH! He got the economy back on feet. Terrorist failed to strike on America soil after 9-11. Whats more, he is just HUMAN for christ sake!

Bush have NOTHING to do with oil price increases. It is normal inflation rate and IS expected! Your whining about 2.30 bux a gallon? Your outta of mind! Most of other countries have their gas price as much as 4 times more than us!
Without Bush, I can't even buy a house! When he became president, GAWD! I was able to be homeowner for the first time. He gave me nice tax breaks that I haven't seen before him!
So STFU, I still applause BUSH!

BTW, Fall is around the corner, anyone of you said gas price will hit 3 bux a gallon by end of this summer, have we got there yet? Guess my predict seems to be accurate as usual.

First of all, we have oil execs in the house - Bush is heavily involved with them, Condi used to be upper level Chevron employee.

Second, if you think the economy is back on its feet, I totally disagree. The housing market is crashing, stocks aren't that great, salaries are stagnant.

Terrorists didn't fail to strike because of Bush, because Bush was involved with the terrorist strike. Who do you think originally armed them all? Second f all, Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11, though explain the fact that Bush's brother handled the security at the trade center, why building seven was taken out and where the god-damn plane went.

As for Iraq, we went in for the oil. How can you think otherwise? What most people don't know is that the time we went in, Saddam was switching to using the euro to pay for oil instead of dollars which would have crashed our economy because our dollar is based on oil dollars which is why we will never go completely green. Cars can run on water, oil, chicken fat, other things but it won't truly happen.

Another thing, he has completely fucked our school system with NCLB because while the accountability is good, the system sucks and it doesn't really solve theproblem of stagnant, backwards education without a true competitive spirit that addresses the true workforce needs we have. Why are jobs being shipped out????

Another thing, tax breaks are temporary for now. Most people didnt get them, and if they did, don't make that much of a difference. Instead of investing in America, we are investing in every other country as we slowly fall apart with a slow dumbing down of society that is unhealthy. Granted, we are at fault because people know more about American Idol than about what is really going on inside the government.

Whatever.

I'll give you this... you can dream big. But it's just a dream.
While I hate Bush, I have to agree. only thing we can do as a nation is move forward and deal with the hand we've got. Besides, the line-up behind him is even worse, though it's Cheney really running things because Bush has no brains.

Reba,

I don't think that there will be a solution for the Democrats because it is done a lot of damages because of Bush's plans. It will be a very long time to be solved. I have a feeling that our Social Security might be a serious problem in 10 years if that what we heard on the news last year. I would think that many people are afraid to change a party.

I would rather try to vote a green party to see how much it would change our life especially a better life for all of us. I am a Democrat. I believe both Democrat and Republican congressmen are no good because they ruined all of us for a long time. They just like a baby that fight each other. Both of them really do not give a damn about you or us unless they see you with your money. Right?

For the impeach issue, it is a very difficult, but he really has to go. If no changes, then there will be a lot of hidden documents until disclassification would be shown to public when we turn 65 years old and perhaps too old to argue with them. What do you think, Reba ?

Personally, I think it's time to stop voting by party and by person or issue. We need someone who is business savy, familiar with foreign relations and understands the workforce/education needs of our country as well.

Back