Want to impeach Bush?

All I hear from Democrats are complaints about Bush. All I hear from Republicans are complaints about Democrats complaining about Bush. Weird, huh?

I would like to see someone post what kind of changes they expect to happen if Congress gets a Democrat majority, and if a Democrat President is elected in the next few years. How exactly will life change? How will our country change? What will happen with the war on terror? What will happen in Iraq?

Can someone please give specifics on how a Democrat government would be better than a Republican government? I'm curious.

Reba,

I don't think that there will be a solution for the Democrats because it is done a lot of damages because of Bush's plans. It will be a very long time to be solved. I have a feeling that our Social Security might be a serious problem in 10 years if that what we heard on the news last year. I would think that many people are afraid to change a party.

I would rather try to vote a green party to see how much it would change our life especially a better life for all of us. I am a Democrat. I believe both Democrat and Republican congressmen are no good because they ruined all of us for a long time. They just like a baby that fight each other. Both of them really do not give a damn about you or us unless they see you with your money. Right?

For the impeach issue, it is a very difficult, but he really has to go. If no changes, then there will be a lot of hidden documents until disclassification would be shown to public when we turn 65 years old and perhaps too old to argue with them. What do you think, Reba ?

For the impeach issue, it is a very difficult, but he really has to go. If no changes, then there will be a lot of hidden documents until disclassification would be shown to public when we turn 65 years old and perhaps too old to argue with them. What do you think, Reba ?
IF Bush were impeached, Cheney would become President. Congress would still have the same members. Would that really change anything?

There's no set time for declassification of documents; it varies.

BTW, 65 is not too old to argue. You'll understand that better when you get closer to that age yourself. ;)

IF Bush were impeached, Cheney would become President. Congress would still have the same members. Would that really change anything?

There's no set time for declassification of documents; it varies.

BTW, 65 is not too old to argue. You'll understand that better when you get closer to that age yourself. ;)

Yeah, they wouldn't change anything. I am pretty sure that there is a set time especially president for a long term. That would be more embarrassement for both president and the congress people if it is a disclassification in a few years. They would not want that happen. I am not sure about a Freedom of Act. It is more likely that they rather to pass away so that no one blame them. It is the same thing to a president of FBI the J. Edgar Hoover that revealed the info in 50 years later or more - I don't follow up... I don't care because there is always something happen everyday. You wouldn't surprised that JFK had an affair with an actress when he was the president, etc. It is probably that Bush has the largest classifications any president in the history.

uh? Are you getting near 60? It seems that you know a lot about the history stuff. BTW, are you Republican?

Yeah, they wouldn't change anything. I am pretty sure that there is a set time especially president for a long term. That would be more embarrassement for both president and the congress people if it is a disclassification in a few years. They would not want that happen. I am not sure about a Freedom of Act. It is more likely that they rather to pass away so that no one blame them. It is the same thing to a president of FBI the J. Edgar Hoover that revealed the info in 50 years later or more - I don't follow up... I don't care because there is always something happen everyday. You wouldn't surprised that JFK had an affair with an actress when he was the president, etc. It is probably that Bush has the largest classifications any president in the history.

uh? Are you getting near 60? It seems that you know a lot about the history stuff. BTW, are you Republican?

It's too impossible to impleach him since Cheney would be worst president.

Why does Republicans want re-elect him since he's worst president? I don't understand.

I'm democrat too. :)

I am not so sure if the Republican congress people really like Cheney. It is only one year left to go, and it may not be a possible for him to be re-elected because of his health problems. I think he still feels guilty what he had done with his hunting friend. I would let him to be the president for a short time as long as J. Hastert does not take over his place. I think that Cheney has several disagreements with Bush's plans.

I would like to see someone post what kind of changes they expect to happen if Congress gets a Democrat majority, and if a Democrat President is elected in the next few years. How exactly will life change? How will our country change? What will happen with the war on terror? What will happen in Iraq?

Can someone please give specifics on how a Democrat government would be better than a Republican government? I'm curious.
bushbudget.gif

Impeach our current President Bush? Not yet! Tick, tock,...tick,...tick,... Nothing happen? Wait, wait,wait, Nothing happen!:whistle:

He may be impeach or not. I guess have to wait till 2008 when he leave Whitehouse. Wait and see what happen on Nov 7 , the election day.

bush is a man of war, he destroyed america .he's responsible to the american soldiers that are not coming back to thier mothers and if they did they don't come back in one piece and with sychological problems
you go and ask any person that have some good experience in the american economy it's dying and we're doing nothing
it's just crazy that he can contol us with some lies
how stupid are we but what ever as long as we are sleeping
and i also think that he's not gonna leave without a new war i thing he's gonna attack iran and comitt some new crimes FUCK BUSH

bush is a man of war, he destroyed america .he's responsible to the american soldiers that are not coming back to thier mothers and if they did they don't come back in one piece and with sychological problems
you go and ask any person that have some good experience in the american economy it's dying and we're doing nothing
it's just crazy that he can contol us with some lies
how stupid are we but what ever as long as we are sleeping and i also think that he's not gonna leave without a new war i thing he's gonna attack iran and comitt some new crimes FUCK BUSH

Care to explain what you mean that we are sleepin' ?

We can't impeach bush.. the elections for a new president are coming soon.. So it's not worth it to impeach him, honestly.

You can continue to say "impeach Bush now" but why bother?

Wow!!! I'm not totally surprised then FUCK FUCK FUCK to Bush, he's SOOO OLDER!!!

LOL! Yeah BUSH SUCKS, I would shave it off my public area! :rofl:

We can't impeach bush.. the elections for a new president are coming soon.. So it's not worth it to impeach him, honestly.

You can continue to say "impeach Bush now" but why bother?

Yupp we should now, and there's a way. Bring a gun and shoot him in the head. Good bye to Bush. Or we can wait till he get out of the office and we have the democrat, then we can watch how embrassed he will be while the democrat did very good job than those damn greedy Republicians.

Please refrain from making assassination threats.

Please becareful what you say about him. You cannot across the line otherwise you would end up in a Federal prison because you made a threat in case if you didn't know that. Any agent can read your statement on this forum. They will NEVER accept your apologize for your mistake.

Back