Unarmed Missouri teen shot by police sparks outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't go to Chicago's South Side for any reason whatsoever.... too dangerous.

that's fine. I've been to many dangerous places. just watch your six and get the F out as fast as you can cuz you're a white boy :)

Jiro, the crime statistics are measured how?
by the overall in the state? take a large state and compound that crime into a small area... less for the state but more for a county/city... so they are not accurate. State can be safe but the general area can be dangerous.

by the overall in the state? take a large state and compound that crime into a small area... less for the state but more for a county/city... so they are not accurate. State can be safe but the general area can be dangerous.

that's why I said Camden.... not NJ. Camden has consistently dominated the top 5 worst crime city in USA for a long time. I don't really understand why Camden can't be fixed for so long. It shouldn't be that hard.

that's why I said Camden.... not NJ. Camden has consistently dominated the top 5 worst crime city in USA for a long time. I don't really understand why Camden can't be fixed for so long. It shouldn't be that hard.
NJ can send troopers there like Illinois sent troopers to Chicago.

I know exactly what you mean. The City of Chicago has its dangerous areas, but when I go on home visits down south, there's nothing dangerous down there, and I can walk anywhere anytime and feel safe. Can't do that here.

Wrong...18 you can purchase a gun.
Illegally yes, anyone can have a firearm....12 y.o. can have one..wake up, laws were meant to be broken, isnt that what they say?

I believe that federal law require over 21 to buy handgun.

Jiro, correct. Crime can be brought down but the government refuses to do so. Its their way of controlling population and revenue. If crime drops so will the need for officers and you know how the ball rolls for Federal grants and all that stuff....
Big Uncle Sam will start limiting or cutting the grants to un-needed departments and so it goes....

a cop doesnt shoot for no reason, the friend is lying and a witness tells there was a scuffle before the shooting...
Vandalism, looting after vigil for Missouri man

Cops Kill Unarmed Man Holding Baby--Video | Alternative

A cop killed man holding his baby b/c some fool woman called 911 and said the guy had 'gun'. He had no gun on him , his gun was in his house. I was pulled over by cops b/c they did not like the looked of me meaning thy did not like seeing a White woman with a Back man . I was not going to stop b/c they plan dress cops in an unmark car my b/f and his buddy told to pull over . The guys where worried we would get shot for not pulling over. This was in the late 60's in Boston and I bet the cops would had something if I had refused to pull over . Some cops threated to rape a friend right in front
of her 2 small sons. There still are some cops around like this today.

Cops Kill Unarmed Man Holding Baby--Video | Alternative

A cop killed man holding his baby b/c some fool woman called 911 and said the guy had 'gun'. He had no gun on him , his gun was in his house. I was pulled over by cops b/c they did not like the looked of me meaning thy did not like seeing a White woman with a Back man . I was not going to stop b/c they plan dress cops in an unmark car my b/f and his buddy told to pull over . The guys where worried we would get shot for not pulling over. This was in the late 60's in Boston and I bet the cops would had something if I had refused to pull over . Some cops threated to rape a friend right in front
of her 2 small sons. There still are some cops around like this today.

Here is the thing... some people are stupid.
When a woman is mad she will say things, anything that will get the attention of an officer So if he has a registered gun or a history of gun violence, it is in the system and when a person says gun, or it pops up in the system, police are on high alert regardless and takes everything as a treat....which in turn can be deadly if someone doesnt coroperate as instructed.

I just saw something about this again on the news. ( I believe it was about this I was just waking up. ) They had a protest and it turned into a riot. Gun shots were fired and crap. Now, the way to prove your point and make yourselves look better and the cops bad is NOT to start a riot and fire gunshots... Just throwing that out there... :roll:

that's not gonna solve anything. not a single bit.
Why not? If it will not work, then send military. Otherwise, it will never end. In LA, we have a special team to bust hundreds of criminals (especially gangs) in South Central.

Jiro, correct. Crime can be brought down but the government refuses to do so. Its their way of controlling population and revenue. If crime drops so will the need for officers and you know how the ball rolls for Federal grants and all that stuff....
Big Uncle Sam will start limiting or cutting the grants to un-needed departments and so it goes....

no it doesn't work like that. Camden has already lost several officers. budget cut. people got scared. this was few months ago.

revenue? there ain't no revenue coming out of Camden. just a huge money pithole. ghetto town = lotta people on welfare system. if the crime drops, the neighborhood will flourish with new condos and businesses and population will increase therefore revenues and taxes will go up - well in like probably 20-30 years due to tax break/incentive to attract investors and developers. that's a gold mine. Camden can easily grow into a nice town because of Philly just across the river and Rutgers University law school.... which was why I visited Camden several times. my friend was a law student there and I took advantage of "free hotel" because I love going to Philly. I was there few days ago... again last month :lol:

Why not? If it will not work, then send military. Otherwise, it will never end. In LA, we have a special team to bust hundreds of criminals (especially gangs) in South Central.

LA is full of rich people. easy for LA to grow and take over ghetto neighborhood but they won't do it unless police beat up people and drive them out :)

NJ is not full of rich people so.... nobody's gonna do anything unless Governor Christie can convince a team of wealthy people to invest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back