Unarmed Missouri teen shot by police sparks outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are starting to equip officers with On Body cameras.

I wish I could find all the links to the killings up north and show you what those people are really like.

No surprise, North County seems have many creepy areas.

Exactly, just like the incident in white house drama back then. The story don't add up, and I believe there are internal cover ups. Aint trust nobody! Sad!

The real problem is society demanded for gun control, police is actually taking advantage of that and used to increase their power. That is why its bad idea to have more gun controls.

again... you need to keep gun control debate out. police taking advantage of gun control to increase their power is absolutely ridiculous. using that in this context implies that you want to be allowed to shoot at cop in self-defense if you did nothing wrong in the first place. that is absolutely abhorrent. it's worse than being a murderer. are you having a delusional paranoia? are you involved in anti-government movement with paramilitary?

gun control is not a solution nor a "good idea" for any problem especially when it comes to police officers. the most logical solution is to increase LEO standard, civilian oversight, increased transparency, and stricter laws/penalty on LEO if found guilty.

??? your supporting my logic and still against me? Problem is public is demanding for gun control, my response was simply, it is NOT going to work period and will backfire. which part you don't understand what I M saying? RME I am target bunch of anti gun people like crazypaul.

gun control is not a solution nor a "good idea" for any problem especially when it comes to police officers. the most logical solution is to increase LEO standard, civilian oversight, increased transparency, and stricter laws/penalty on LEO if found guilty.

??? your supporting my logic and still against me? Problem is public is demanding for gun control, my response was simply, it is NOT going to work period and will backfire. which part you don't understand what I M saying? RME I am target bunch of anti gun people like crazypaul.

exactly what does it have to do with police shooting at unarmed Missouri teen?

btw - me supporting your logic? go back and re-read it. I am not against you. I am questioning your "logic".

here you go what? that has absolutely NOTHING to do with a cop shooting at unarmed teen. Missouri does not have strict gun law anyway but that's not the point. DHB went off the rail by saying gun control blah blah blah.

EXACTLY WHAT does that have to do with cop shooting at teen??????? is DHB saying a teen or bystander should be able to shoot at cop in self-defense?????

Do you not read about the looting? Civilians standing up to protect their properties now. They didnt get looted but the stores around them did. Shows you the state of minds for the animals up there.
My post had nothing to do with shooting at cops.

aka "Testilying"

This a new word for me ,I will have to remember it. For some reason I thought all cops cars had cameras , they should but I bet some cops would not like that.

Let's play nice, shall we? I don't wanna see this get heated.

Do you not read about the looting? Civilians standing up to protect their properties now. They didnt get looted but the stores around them did. Shows you the state of minds for the animals up there.
My post had nothing to do with shooting at cops.

that's irrelevant. Missouri does not have a strict gun control law. look at the pix in the link you showed us.... a bunch of people with serious firepower. why? because Missouri allows you to do it.... unlike NJ, CA, and NY. Problem solved. No big deal. All is well.

Now... the point is... look at DHB's comment -
The real problem is society demanded for gun control, police is actually taking advantage of that and used to increase their power. That is why its bad idea to have more gun controls.

HUH WHAT? Police taking advantage of stricter gun control law to increase their power?????? what does that have to do with a cop shooting at unarmed teen??????

That is the BIG question that nobody is answering.

Like I said before, go to the Northside or what they really call the "DarkSide" its gangs, gangs and more gangs. believe me, I worked in it, been in the middle of gun and gang fights while on the job, drug deals gone wrong...I am so glad I never caught a stray bullet.... one reason I would never take that job back even if it was offered to me with triple pay....Nope !!!

When I was health aide I had to work in tough neighborhoods , my company gave police whistles to women that had clients there . I had to wear one when I saw a client in a tough neighborhood . Some health aides refuses to work in a tough neighborhood . I was in Delaware right after Dr. King was killed and I saw the damages that was cause by the riots ,the police cars everywhere and army tanks in the street .

Blame gun control for what happened in this incident? :crazy: Zero logic!

Police may have cameras but keep in mind that civilians using their phone to record videos... news helicopter taking videos of the incident. News have police scanner to see the police activity and pursue to get the story... such as high speed pursuit.

This a new word for me ,I will have to remember it. For some reason I thought all cops cars had cameras , they should but I bet some cops would not like that.

Police may have cameras but keep in mind that civilians using their phone to record videos... news helicopter taking videos of the incident. News have police scanner to see the police activity and pursue to get the story... such as high speed pursuit.

majority of time - that is AFTER the incident. Police camera is needed for BEFORE the incident.

I noticed there are apartments around/on that street so they may have video surveillance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back