The Walking Dead

in the begining i like it but in the end it become bitter. i start to forget watching it. oopies

What do you think of the episode, yesterday?

I feel sad for Daryl... Oh, poor guy! =/ Judging from the preview at end, that sounds not good...

It was immensely chaotic!
Horrorhound was my 18th convention and never have I even witnessed anything even remotely close to what happened there.

Lines literally stretched around the building. There was so much disorganization and the (volunteer) staff really did a half-ass job for the most part. Lots of unhappy people. Their Facebook account is proof of this - Lots of negative comments left by ppl.

My niece was able to meet Chandler but we had to wait 3+ hours in line.
Not counting the hour and 40 min we had to wait outside for tickets/entry

Walking Dead

It wasn't Netflix fault because all contents are controlled by TV shows companies like AMC, so you have to ask AMC.

FYI...The Walking Dead is based on a comic book of the same name. The graphic novels are a compilation of the Walking Dead comic books. I read up to about number 110. I liked the idea of people being the real monsters not the zombies.

If you thought the tv show was intense the comic book or graphic novels re even more intense. I really enjoyed the tv show and how it differs from the books which is great but did irk me in a number of ways.

I won't spoil the season finale here but wow it was great.

Now we have to wait till October for it to come back? Groan...guess Ill read more of the Walking Dead to pass the time. :)

Horrorhound was my 18th convention and never have I even witnessed anything even remotely close to what happened there.

Lines literally stretched around the building. There was so much disorganization and the (volunteer) staff really did a half-ass job for the most part. Lots of unhappy people. Their Facebook account is proof of this - Lots of negative comments left by ppl.

Youre so lucky! I had the pleasure of meeting Robert Kirkman at the last Comic Con in NYC. Am a huge walking dead fan of the comic book first and the tv show too.

Holy crap!! Guess its a good thing I missed it.

I am still waiting for Season 3 to come on Netflix. Wheennnn!!!?!?! I missed the whole thing. I cannot wait to meet Norman Reedus in Toronto this summer.

I am still waiting for Season 3 to come on Netflix. Wheennnn!!!?!?! I missed the whole thing. I cannot wait to meet Norman Reedus in Toronto this summer.

Same here. I can't stand TV for commercial reasons and having to wait a week for the new episode. The only bad thing is you'll be wanting to watch TWD very badly when everybody be talkin' about the damn show!

I seriously can't wait for season three to come out on Blu-Ray!

Onchannel.Net | Watch Movies TV Shows Online

I don't know if it has CC but before I had AMC I watched my shows on www.1channel.ch

FURTHER- I thought it was stupid that Hershel got bit! I was like..wait a sec...I don't remember that from the G novel! I think it was Dale who had to have his left cut off in the comic. I like how they aren't sticking to the LETTER of the comic but still playing in that world.

I can not WAIT to see how they do with my b*tch Michonne!!!

Another great movie sharing alternative is www.onchannel.net to whatch movies and tv shows onlien for free.

I think next season is going to see a lot of changes with Carl regarding his dark side. They're looking to shake things up and not stick so closely to the comics so they can be more original. From what I read, people complained that season 2 was a little slow and that three could have been better - which I disagree. I think the show is fantantic but it'll be interesting to see what's in store in October.

I think next season is going to see a lot of changes with Carl regarding his dark side. They're looking to shake things up and not stick so closely to the comics so they can be more original. From what I read, people complained that season 2 was a little slow and that three could have been better - which I disagree. I think the show is fantantic but it'll be interesting to see what's in store in October.

I agree..the pacing of the last season was just fine. Looking forward to October for two reasons: this show and my birthday! :)

Saw World War Z two weeks ago. A must see for walking dead/zombie fans. It surpassed my expectations as I did read the negative concerns about last minute changes to the film. Well I'm glad they did make it a good movie!

Back