The Walking Dead

What did y'all think of last night's episode??? I was like, say what????

No joke. My mom started to cry.

I was wondering how long it would take to kill off that character...:D It's as expected, all things considered. I really like how the show has been developing. I don't want to go into it too much for those that may not have seen it already but I really love how Sunday played out and can't wait for next week.

Laura

Yeah, that's why I avoided names. ;)

I am just wondering how they are going to continue....

Yeah, that's why I avoided names. ;)

I am just wondering how they are going to continue....

Oh they'll continue, but it's going to be interesting as Hell to see who the writers are going to put as the new love interest. BTW, I'm not convinced you know who was wacked either. I think it's two down and one in the wind...for now.

Laura

I quitted watching the walking dead. :o

sci-fi-fantasy-this-is-what-you-really-look-like-after-the-bars-close.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing who returns after last week....:D I'm also curious to find out if Andrea and Michonne can get away from the new group or if they learn they're trapped. I suspect Michonne already knows this to be true but Andrea still sees them as good people.....

Laura

Really good episode...Michonne was right about everything and God is she awesome with the sword...:D I have a feeling the next couple of episodes are going to bring a few surprises.

Laura

I saw this film a year ago...can't say it was my cup of tea - I'm really not into Zombi movies, but it was on Streaming via Nexflix so I gave a watch. It's a foreign film called "Dead Snow." I probably watched it because it was subtitled....

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Snow-Vegar-Hoel/dp/B002VKB0KG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1352695894&sr=8-2&keywords=dead+snow]Amazon.com: Dead Snow: Vegar Hoel, Tommy Wirkola: Movies & TV[/ame]

Laura

Oh, just saw last night's episode. Wow! I have NO idea what's going on at Woodbury.

Michonne discovered the Goveror's daugter, who had turned and is being kept, for whatever reasons. She also discovered a bunch of contained biters, probably being used for games or experients, no idea which. She got rid of them which didn't go unnoticed. Later she was able to leave but Andrea opted to stay...only to later realize that Michonne was right and that they should have left that place together. Remains to be seen what will happen with Andrea.

Back at the prison, they're digging three graves, although there's really not much left of the bodies to bury. Lori's remains were eaten by a walker and Rick found what was left of the bullet that Carl shot her with. He's gone somewhat crazy trying to cope. We'll see how he deals next week...

Laura

The show is pointless somewhat, at the same time irresistibly magnetic, lolol
can't wait to know how it all ends.

isn't the season 3 the final season?

Fuzzy

The show is pointless somewhat, at the same time irresistibly magnetic, lolol
can't wait to know how it all ends.

isn't the season 3 the final season?

Fuzzy

No, it isn't. From what I understand, the comic/graphic novel that it's based off doesn't having an ending either. That shocked me...so I guess it's anything goes....as far as the writers are concerned, and although they're pretty true to the story, they do take liberities for entertainment value. But at some point, they'll have to end it at a high point because it's not credible for it to go on seven or more seasons.

Laura

Thanks - oh groaaannn, however..
I don't think either a show like that should go on for long - it's quite pointless
and depressing, too, not too mention that...

Just how long can you handle eventually all the main characters being slowly killed off??

Fuzzy

I don't think the series will end on a "happy" note. Last week didn't find Maggie or Glen in a happy mood....:D

Laura

Back