The Walking Dead

Anybody else watch this? I just started watching it on netflix, and it's so good!

We have another thread already started. Yes, the show has a good following. :)

Laura

I actually never watched 1st and 2nd seasons until mom brought it up. Well, it's only some episodes I did watch. So I watch the third season and am really enjoy it. Also, I play a video game that is same as the title: "TellTales Game: The Walking Dead". It was so fun, and it is very intense emotion! :)

I was stunned ... didn't think you could stop a person from turning into a zombie that way... I personally think he's going to survive...at least until the baby is delivered. After that, I see someone gimping along as dead weight bringing the group down by slowing their movements. Someone in the group will play the Devil's advocate....maybe Glen? We'll see...looking forward to Sunday and seeing more from the woman with the sword and Andrea.

Laura

They should make a zombie bite Benadryl commercial spoofing the walking dead. :giggle:

Last Sunday rocked....looks like Andrea and swordgirl ended up with not so nice people, so it seemed swordgirl's suspicions about the group where spot on. I wonder how they'll get out of that mess?

Laura

I am finally all caught up! This show is so good. I'm officially obsessed.

I think it is a bit stupid. If everyone is infected, then what about heart attack or something serious during middle of night? In safe zone... guards might want to check on every house... I know it is just TV show, but still, I think it is kinda odd to keep people safe when everyone is infected. Hmm...

I know! I don't know that I would hold out hope for a cure. Why are they still fighting so hard to live?

zombie shows are tiring. I dont mind any movies but i start to get annoying with the walking dead.

I think it is a bit stupid. If everyone is infected, then what about heart attack or something serious during middle of night? In safe zone... guards might want to check on every house... I know it is just TV show, but still, I think it is kinda odd to keep people safe when everyone is infected. Hmm...

Contained, they can be killed properly after their first death so they don't turn. It's based off the graphic novel but not following the story exactly for entertainment purposes. It's the most original show to hit the airways in years. Given all the repeated, familiar story lines on the small and big screen, finding a hit off of the beaten path is nothing short of remarkable. No one is saying it's for everyone - clearly if you're not a fan, turn the channel - that's what I do for all of television, except this show, and "Once Upon a Time."

Laura

Contained, they can be killed properly after their first death so they don't turn. It's based off the graphic novel but not following the story exactly for entertainment purposes. It's the most original show to hit the airways in years. Given all the repeated, familiar story lines on the small and big screen, finding a hit off of the beaten path is nothing short of remarkable. No one is saying it's for everyone - clearly if you're not a fan, turn the channel - that's what I do for all of television, except this show, and "Once Upon a Time."

Laura

What the hell? :lol: You don't need to tell me that, and I don't hate TWD. Also, Rick did say, "Everyone is already infected", so that is what I tried to say about the safe-zone area. I guess you probably felt offended by what I said, so whatever. :roll:

not if you resort to cannibalism ... he is keeping those townspeople well fed and medicated right?

He might be farming them for food :hmm:

"Hey.....!!! What happened to Mr. Wilbur??"

"Don't know ... could you pass the meatballs please?"

"waitaminute ... how'd we get meatballs??"

What did y'all think of last night's episode??? I was like, say what????

No joke. My mom started to cry.

Back