The stimulus boondoggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
One advice for everybody, Why not just:

Hope for the best, prepare for the worse.

Sounds alright on the face of it; what's your idea of preparing for the worse?

Why prepare for the worst? We can't do any worse than we have over the past 8 years. From hereon out, things can only get better.

Becareful what you wish for, It can get alot worse than things are now.

Sounds alright on the face of it; what's your idea of preparing for the worse?

Basically, don't spend money you don't have to. Save up in case things do get worse.

If things do get worse, Families might have to start being closer, start living in smaller houses, get by with only one car.

No cable, no anything that is not neccessary. Start playing games together and etc etc.

On second thought, maybe that wouldnt' be a bad thing.

You still got a roof over your head? You still got income?

If so, could still get alot worse.

I receive disability and survivor's benefits, so I don't have any worries about being homeless unless the Social Security system goes bankrupt.

As far as others are concerned, they could always work as a janitor, cleaning lady or at McDonald's. It's a matter of getting past your pride instead of thinking that you're better than those who have minimum wage jobs.

I receive disability and survivor's benefits, so I don't have any worries about being homeless unless the Social Security system goes bankrupt.

As far as others are concerned, they could always work as a janitor, cleaning lady or at McDonald's. It's a matter of getting past your pride instead of thinking that you're better than those who have minimum wage jobs.

It's not only getting past your pride, it could be that you cannot find a job. It is possible that that could happen to alot of people. Jobs cannot be found no matter how much you swallow your pride.

As for disabilities, What do you think would be first and middle to be cut if government starts losing alot of income cause nobody can find a job?

Like I said, could be alot worse so be happy with what we have and prepare for the worse.

LET the Stock Market crash. After all, the majority if its stocks are owned by a small percentage of the richest folk. We have survived without the Market before.

LET the Stock Market crash. After all, the majority if its stocks are owned by a small percentage of the richest folk. We have survived without the Market before.

Actually, I don't think that's true. I think the majority that owns stock are ones that has retirement funds. That would be the middle class which are ones that supports the entire USA.

It's not only getting past your pride, it could be that you cannot find a job. It is possible that that could happen to alot of people. Jobs cannot be found no matter how much you swallow your pride.

As for disabilities, What do you think would be first and middle to be cut if government starts losing alot of income cause nobody can find a job?

Like I said, could be alot worse so be happy with what we have and prepare for the worse.

That's why it's pertinent to network with many people as possible as they have inside leads to a possible job opening that doesn't get advertised.

That's why it's pertinent to network with many people as possible as they have inside leads to a possible job opening that doesn't get advertised.

If it gets that bad? There will be no need for advertising cause those with connections would snap it up fast!

I agree that networking is very important.

Actually, I don't think that's true. I think the majority that owns stock are ones that has retirement funds. That would be the middle class which are ones that supports the entire USA.

You think? I KNOW. I stand by my statement. Google it to be sure.
Don't worry, we unruly peasants will quiet down after a while. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back