The Origins of Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh2: If you never heard of her, why would you use her as an example of a serial killer?:laugh2:

Prosecuted for what? Serial murder? You telling me that a female suspected of serial murder is not going to be taken to trial just because she is a woman?

Question #1

What were the examples I used in my post?

Question #2

What was the question Banjo asked me in his response?

Question #3

Where is the connection between the examples I used, and the question Banjo asked me?

Uh .... yeah ... you are a sterling example of reading comprehension :roll:

WebSleuths.com? Really?:lol: Why are having such difficulty sticking to a topic? Why do you keep using references to things that have virtually nothing to do with what you are replying to?

yes .... really. :roll:

See, I can actually answer yes or no questions quite easily.

That's what I thought .... must be the short term memory loss resulting from all those bong sessions from the war protesting hippy days :roll:

Question #1

What were the examples I used in my post?

Question #2

What was the question Banjo asked me in his response?

Question #3

Where is the connection between the examples I used, and the question Banjo asked me?

Uh .... yeah ... you are a sterling example of reading comprehension :roll:

SMH This post is a perfect indication of how confused you. I'm begining to feel sorry for you.

That's what I thought .... must be the short term memory loss resulting from all those bong sessions from the war protesting hippy days :roll:

Is that supposed to be an insult? You technique needs work.:laugh2:

Is that supposed to be an insult? You technique needs work.:laugh2:

Haha jillio, if you'd been a war-protesting hippie, I think that'd only make me like you more.

Very impressed by how much Banjo knows about serial killers! :shock: :giggle:

Serious, Steinhauer...better keep mouth shut and be presumed idiot than open mouth, remove all doubt. Words live by!!!

Haha jillio, if you'd been a war-protesting hippie, I think that'd only make me like you more.

Very impressed by how much Banjo knows about serial killers! :shock: :giggle:

Well then, give me a hug! I was a war protesting hippie! I'll bring pics of me at that time of my life when I come to Cincy this week-end!:giggle: You want the granny dress or the elephant bell bottoms?

Some people consider anyone concerned with social justice that spends a lot of time in intellectual pursuits a "hippie". They use that word when they get tired of saying "liberal".

Dang hippie Quakers!:giggle: Dong gone those no good hippie Amish! :giggle: What are we to do with the peace loving Native American hippies?:giggle: Freaking liberal Mennonites!:giggle:

See how silly those labels are? It's why they don't insult me. I consider the source they are coming from...usually one of total ignorance.;)

Yep. You will rarely find Banjo speaking out about something on which he is not well informed. But, then again, he has a very broad base of knowlege and is not afraid to ask questions about something he doesn't know. And he isn't afraid to admit he doesn't know something. So his posts are always going to be pretty accurrate and well informed.

Well then, give me a hug! I was a war protesting hippie! I'll bring pics of me at that time of my life when I come to Cincy this week-end!:giggle: You want the granny dress or the elephant bell bottoms?

Some people consider anyone concerned with social justice that spends a lot of time in intellectual pursuits a "hippie". They use that word when they get tired of saying "liberal".

Dang hippie Quakers!:giggle: Dong gone those no good hippie Amish! :giggle: What are we to do with the peace loving Native American hippies?:giggle: Freaking liberal Mennonites!:giggle:

See how silly those labels are? It's why they don't insult me. I consider the source they are coming from...usually one of total ignorance.;)

Yep. You will rarely find Banjo speaking out about something on which he is not well informed. But, then again, he has a very broad base of knowlege and is not afraid to ask questions about something he doesn't know. And he isn't afraid to admit he doesn't know something. So his posts are always going to be pretty accurrate and well informed.
damn hippie! :giggle:

Are you referring to chronological age or mental age?:giggle:

Both, actually. If some people are not mentally mature enough for certain discussions, should we still allow them to participate anyway? LOL. I wish we could ban mentally immature people, though.
Children, mentally immature, tom-ay-to, tom-ah-to.

Both, actually. If some people are not mentally mature enough for certain discussions, should we still allow them to participate anyway? LOL. I wish we could ban mentally immature people, though.
Children, mentally immature, tom-ay-to, tom-ah-to.

It would be my observation that we have a far greater problem with the mentally immature than with the chronlogically immature.:lol:

Back to the origonal topic. The ONLY difference between my intimate relationships and someone who's straight is their freaking SEX.
Why is it that b/c I have a very initimate realationship with a woman, it's automaticly wrong? The love and intimatcy I have felt for Maureen, Stef and Hannah is just the same as the love and intimacy that straight people feel for their boyfriends/girlfriends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back