The Origins of Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you conceded my point, no more study for me.

Where did I concede your point? You are delusional.:laugh2: But thanks for giving another example of your poor reading comprehension. Just keeps building my case.:laugh2:

Where did I concede your point? You are delusional.:laugh2: But thanks for giving another example of your poor reading comprehension. Just keeps building my case.:laugh2:

It's just a cop-out tactic of his.

Yeah. I was just discussing with another poster the irritation of the presence of the mentally immature in threads like these. I love it when a concrete example backs me up.:P

Name the test, please.

Oh, that is right, you can't because none exist.

My case of how your are a imposter and fraud keeps getting stronger.

And I have no doubt that you will come away just as ignorant as you are now. You seem to unable to underestand the concept of compelling empirical evidence.

You will never find 100% proof of anything. I don't know where you even got the idea that such existed. There is not 100% proof of your heterosexuality.:cool2:

Then you would agree with Herman Cain - it is an opinion. :laugh2:

Name the test, please.

Oh, that is right, you can't because none exist.

My case of how your are a imposter and fraud keeps getting stronger.

You don't even grasp the implications of androgen receptor insensitivity. I am not going to waste my time trying to teach someone who is incapable of understanding the material.:laugh2:

The only imposter in this discussion is you. You keep trying to come off as intelligent.:laugh2: Psst....everyone figured out that you aren't months ago.

Here's another news flash for you: genetic testing has existed for quite some time. How else do you think they discovered the chromosomal abnormalities that result from androgen receptor insensitivity? I know this stuff is way over your head, but I would at least think you had some concept of time lines.

Uhhh...he didn't say it was an opinion. He said it was a choice. Back to your reading class.:laugh2:

And you just admitted it is impossible to prove it isn't a choice - are the effects of the bong water wearing off?

Mustv'e been one hell of a Halloween block party .... :laugh2:

You don't even grasp the implications of androgen receptor insensitivity. I am not going to waste my time trying to teach someone who is incapable of understanding the material.:laugh2:

The only imposter in this discussion is you. You keep trying to come off as intelligent.:laugh2: Psst....everyone figured out that you aren't months ago.

Here's another news flash for you: genetic testing has existed for quite some time. How else do you think they discovered the chromosomal abnormalities that result from androgen receptor insensitivity? I know this stuff is way over your head, but I would at least think you had some concept of time lines.

Oh yes, I know a few things. First I know my IQ. is in the upper middle range so I'm not going to try to be more intelligent than I am. That is your field.

Second, yes I know about generic testing and chromosomal abnormalities. Did you not read my post where I shared with Reba that my son is an Army Ranger and a military doctor? Yes, the same guy you called a "mess" way back.

You can bring all the b.s. into your postings you want but there is nothing out there that says with any acceptable accredited medical organization that they have a test that proves a person is born homosexual nor any other situation.

Are you ready to bury this dead horse. Keep on beating it if you wish, it can't get more dead.

At least I stay on topic. But I don't whine about others going off topic.

And you just admitted it is impossible to prove it isn't a choice - are the effects of the bong water wearing off?

Mustv'e been one hell of a Halloween block party .... :laugh2:

I said you could not prove anything 100% in any situation. I did not say that the bulk of the evidence doesn't prove it. Because it does. Just because you can't grasp the technical stuff doesn't mean there isn't a preponderance of evidence for biological cause.:roll:

But if you are looking for 100% proof, there is not 100% proof that you are heterosexual, and latent homosexuality is looking more and more like the case in your situation.

Oh yes, I know a few things. First I know my IQ. is in the upper middle range so I'm not going to try to be more intelligent than I am. That is your field.

Second, yes I know about generic testing and chromosomal abnormalities. Did you not read my post where I shared with Reba that my son is an Army Ranger and a military doctor? Yes, the same guy you called a "mess" way back.

You can bring all the b.s. into your postings you want but there is nothing out there that says with any acceptable accredited medical organization that they have a test that proves a person is born homosexual nor any other situation.

Are you ready to bury this dead horse. Keep on beating it if you wish, it can't get more dead.

The upper middle range obviously isn't enough for you to grasp scientific and biological concepts.

How does your son being an Army doc give you any kind of expertise? News flash...it doesn't. Even if he took the time to explain it to you, you wouldn't be any more able to understand his explanations than the ones you have already been provided. If you can't get it, you can't get it. Your son being an Army doc isn't going to change that.:laugh2:

You are the one that keeps coming back in here to raise your ridiculous arguments that have already been shown to be so much shyte. Get off the horse. It's dead. Your ideas are outdated and bigoted.

Just because you are incapable of understanding the findings and the implications of those findings doesn't mean they don't exist. It just means that you are a 30 watt.

Until you post the name of an accepted test, you are blowing smoke out of your behind. Your world's famous deflect does not work on me.

Until you post the name of an accepted test, you are blowing smoke out of your behind. Your world's famous deflect does not work on me.

I've already posted it. Several times. Can you read at all? :laugh2:

I've already posted it. Several times. Can you read at all? :laugh2:

I've already read it and our is not a test to prove that a person is born homosexual nor any other way. As the matter of fact the word "homosexual" does not appear.
Did you know breathing second-hand smoke causes cancer in innocence people?
Stop blowing smoke.

I've already read it and our is not a test to prove that a person is born homosexual nor any other way. As the matter of fact the word "homosexual" does not appear.
Did you know breathing second-hand smoke causes cancer in innocence people?
Stop blowing smoke.

You are a bigoted, miserable old jerk. Go yell at the kids to get off your lawn.:roll: Your homophobia is not wanted here, or anywhere else, for that matter. Nor is your ignorance wanted.

I'll put my tail between my legs and retreat, never to appear again, as soon as YOU post the name of the test. Since you can't, I suggest you do put you tail between your legs and concede but don't leave, you provide too much comical relief.

I'll put my tail between my legs and retreat, never to appear again, as soon as YOU post the name of the test. Since you can't, I suggest you do put you tail between your legs and concede but don't leave, you provide too much comical relief.

:crazy:

You provide any test, any test at all, that proves homosexuality is NOT biologically created. You provide any test, any test at all that proves homosexuality is a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back