The Origins of Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to get this information out there:

There is a new documentary out seeking to reach parents of LGBT kids called "LEAD with Love" thatis recommended by the APA. It is available for free at LEAD WITH LOVE FILM

Everything that is presented in this documentary is supported with empirical evidence.

I don't often post things of this nature, but this is not spamming. It is a heartfelt recommendation for anyone whose parents may be having a difficult time with their child's sexual orientation. :ty:

I was actually asking for proof. Not evidence. But sure, I'll watch it. My baby sister is bi. She said it was her choice. Now, she is choosing to be heterosexual.

I believe you are born with your sexual orientation. However, I believe one can pursue a homosexual relationship while being heterosexual. I would guess females are more likely to do this than males.

I was actually asking for proof. Not evidence. But sure, I'll watch it. My baby sister is bi. She said it was her choice. Now, she is choosing to be heterosexual.

And I have no doubt that you will come away just as ignorant as you are now. You seem to unable to underestand the concept of compelling empirical evidence.

You will never find 100% proof of anything. I don't know where you even got the idea that such existed. There is not 100% proof of your heterosexuality.:cool2:

I believe you are born with your sexual orientation. However, I believe one can pursue a homosexual relationship while being heterosexual. I would guess females are more likely to do this than males.

That would be bi-sexual.

It's easier that way.

I agree with you.

And thanks for posting the link to the movie. Too bad it's not CC'd. :(

Oh, dang it! I didn't realize it when I posted the link. I will jet an email off about that.

New slogan. Try before you bi!

Talking about serial killers in a "Origins of Homosexuality" thread..

Sigh....

Guess which hypocrite poster whined about the other thread being turn into a "religious symposium" BUT not once complains about how far nor how often this thread has gone off-topic.

Guess which hypocrite poster whined about the other thread being turn into a "religious symposium" BUT not once complains about how far nor how often this thread has gone off-topic.

Because no one is pushing religious views as a premise for legal principles. Big difference. Now get back to your studies! You still don't grasp the biological information you are trying to talk about!:cool2:

Name names, don't be a coward.

Because no one is pushing religious views as a premise for legal principles. Big difference. Now get back to your studies! You still don't grasp the biological information you are trying to talk about!:cool2:

Since you conceded my point, no more study for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back