The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
I think my daughter is seriously missing us. She keeps texting me for a pic of her brother and keeps saying she misses us so much. That's like the 3rd day in a row she has texted me so early in the morning. Wow..

Jiro and TheWriteAlex are still sleeping and I plan to go back to sleep. I woke up to get a drink of water. :)

Seems your daughter is thinking it over and missing you and her baby brother. Hang in there, she could possibly be back with you soon.

About Alex and Jiro, prank time! Put make up on the face :giggle:

Just dropped off Jiro and TheWriteAlex at the airport so they can take the bus back to DC.

Alex (the administrator) kept feeding Jiro shots so Jiro was so drunk when we left. LOL!

Here is a pic of Jiro passed out and TheWriteAlex mocking him..lol

Just dropped off Jiro and TheWriteAlex at the airport so they can take the bus back to DC.

Alex (the administrator) kept feeding Jiro shots so Jiro was so drunk when we left. LOL!

Here is a pic of Jiro passed out and TheWriteAlex mocking him..lol

:lol: Quite blurry! Bet the person behind the camera was feeling pretty good too!

I think my daughter is seriously missing us. She keeps texting me for a pic of her brother and keeps saying she misses us so much. That's like the 3rd day in a row she has texted me so early in the morning. Wow..

Jiro and TheWriteAlex are still sleeping and I plan to go back to sleep. I woke up to get a drink of water. :)

Hangover dehydration?:giggle:

Ah, your daughter is beginning to understand that the grass is not greener on the other side.

Ah, your daughter is beginning to understand that the grass is not greener on the other side.

Who knows about my daughter. Having her ask me to take a pic of Nathan and sending it to her is showing signs that she is missing him.

No hangover. I only had 2 drinks and drank water for the rest of the night. I wasn't in the mood to drink alcohol. Just felt like drinking water with lemon all night.

Who knows about my daughter. Having her ask me to take a pic of Nathan and sending it to her is showing signs that she is missing him.

I think so too... :( She will have to be strong if she wants to stay with her father... if she wants to come back living with you she will be welcomed with open arms. She needs some time to think about the consequences her decision has on her life. *sigh* I'm feeling bad for her as well as for you because it's yet another thing to go through... I hope her father will be supportive with her when needed...

I bet! How's your hand?

Glad your daughter is making effort to keep in touch with you now.

My hand is a lot better today. Thank god because signing was so painful.

Thanks!

Shel, it's common for a noncustodial parent to tell a kid how great it will be when the kid comes to live with him. Then, when the actual circumstances don't live up to the hype, the kid has second thoughts about the move.

And the fact that you don't know what you've got until you've said goodbye. That's a tough one to learn sometimes.

Shel, it's common for a noncustodial parent to tell a kid how great it will be when the kid comes to live with him. Then, when the actual circumstances don't live up to the hype, the kid has second thoughts about the move.

:hmm: That is certainly true. And teens are always looking for the answer to why they are not happy.

Yea, Sallylou. Wait and see what happens.

I am off to get dressed to go clubbing with TheWriteAlex, Jiro, Alex , my hubby, my brother and his girlfriend.

Have fun!

Trying to get motivated to go run. . .

:shock: I got off VP 15 minutes ago after more than 4 hours chatting all morning. :lol:

Gotta love VP :ily:

I don't know where I left my ring. Hope it's not lost permanently

Shel, Jiro and Alex sounds like they've had a blast. Although I wonder how much Jiro will remember of the night.

JClarke, VP sounds like fun

I am still sitting here on AD.com wondering what tomorrow and the next week will bring considering what had happened last night at 3 am. :shock:

I am still sitting here on AD.com wondering what tomorrow and the next week will bring considering what had happened last night at 3 am. :shock:

What happened, Dix?

u ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back