The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still sitting here on AD.com wondering what tomorrow and the next week will bring considering what had happened last night at 3 am. :shock:
Yea, what happened? :eek:

I don't know where I left my ring. Hope it's not lost permanently

Shel, Jiro and Alex sounds like they've had a blast. Although I wonder how much Jiro will remember of the night.

JClarke, VP sounds like fun

every second of it :lol:

I have the urge to go to Conway but I have no business over there. Since dad is gone, me, mom, and Maddie will probably go to Russellville today.

I was born in Conway and left at age 3. The house we lived in was turned into college housing for Arkansas State Teacher's College, which I believe is now part of the University of Arkansas. Am I right?

I think my daughter is seriously missing us. She keeps texting me for a pic of her brother and keeps saying she misses us so much. That's like the 3rd day in a row she has texted me so early in the morning. Wow..

Jiro and TheWriteAlex are still sleeping and I plan to go back to sleep. I woke up to get a drink of water. :)

Shel - hope things are going well for her. I'm glad she is keeping in better touch with you and I'm glad to know that she seems to be really missing you guys.

Just dropped off Jiro and TheWriteAlex at the airport so they can take the bus back to DC.

Alex (the administrator) kept feeding Jiro shots so Jiro was so drunk when we left. LOL!

Here is a pic of Jiro passed out and TheWriteAlex mocking him..lol

making a fool out of me....
naughtywag_smilie.gif

I was born in Conway and left at age 3. The house we lived in was turned into college housing for Arkansas State Teacher's College, which I believe is now part of the University of Arkansas. Am I right?

Far as I know you are correct but I can check into it and find out if you want. I have a few friends that go to UCA.

If you really want to know........

My pastor caught me on facebook at 2:30 and he wanted to chat considering I haven't been going to church like i used to. He more or less cornered me in a way and I came out to him at 3 am. I told him I was dealing with my sexuality and that I had thought it was better to remove myself until I got it sorted. Strangely he was nice about it and told me to come so i did and luckily there was no bible beatings but he wants me to come by his office for a face to face discussion this week. So I don't know what's going to happen really. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

My pastor caught me on facebook at 2:30 and he wanted to chat considering I haven't been going to church like i used to. He more or less cornered me in a way and I came out to him at 3 am. I told him I was dealing with my sexuality and that I had thought it was better to remove myself until I got it sorted. Strangely he was nice about it and told me to come so i did and luckily there was no bible beatings but he wants me to come by his office for a face to face discussion this week. So I don't know what's going to happen really. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

:hug: I hope everything goes well for you.

Wow, Dixie, that would make me really nervous. Hope that all goes well.

Dixie, do you have PFLAG in your area? Sounds like you might need some back up support.

Dixie, I hope it all goes well with you. At least, your pastor extended a helping hand and I will pray your meeting goes well:)

rme at your pastor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back