The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh.. one more week left then i can have my spring break!

Wirelessly posted

I have to wait two weeks for my spring break.

Why are you meeting your pastor? My rule of thumb is if I know he'll say something I don't like, I won't bother. UNLESS you really do have a spiritual problems you want to talk to him about, then I understand.

I am off to school. Have a great time here in AD:)

UGH! I don't like rain..I don't mind but not in freezing temperature! :( I want warm and sunshine! Where are you, Sunshine? Will ya come out please? LOL!

Enjoy your week! :)

Why are you meeting your pastor? My rule of thumb is if I know he'll say something I don't like, I won't bother. UNLESS you really do have a spiritual problems you want to talk to him about, then I understand.

this guy is relentless. I had been blowing him off for about a month until he finally cornered me on FB chat. :shock: I have a feeling this simply won't go away.

UGH! I don't like rain..I don't mind but not in freezing temperature! :( I want warm and sunshine! Where are you, Sunshine? Will ya come out please? LOL!

Enjoy your week! :)

Your'e getting what we had Saturday sounds like, depending on your location.

this guy is relentless. I had been blowing him off for about a month until he finally cornered me on FB chat. :shock: I have a feeling this simply won't go away.

:hmm: Jillio sees a red flag. Take care, Dixie girl!

Why not meet him and get it over with? You have our support!

I wonder who that "someone" is. I think I can guess who it is tho.

Hey..saw your chat messge on my FB but it wouldnt let me reply to you. Something is wrong with my FB chat tonight..sorry.

Ok, Thanks for letting me know. FB has a habit of doing that. Also said hi on aim.

Why not meet him and get it over with? You have our support!

I would but I told him only if I can get a day where I get off work early, I'm not taking off work just for this!

Jillio, what red flags are you seeing that I'm not other than he used to coach for a rival school before he went into ministry?

I would but I told him only if I can get a day where I get off work early, I'm not taking off work just for this!

Jillio, what red flags are you seeing that I'm not other than he used to coach for a rival school before he went into ministry?

You should run a mile the other way! And find a new church.

If you did not ask for his help, he should just leave you alone.

You should run a mile the other way! And find a new church.

If you did not ask for his help, he should just leave you alone.

hmm well I'll see what he has to say, but if he starts preaching at me I'm gone. I can disappear just as quietly as I appeared in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back