The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You escape from AD prison. :lol:

2luct8i.jpg

** it's a pix of prisoner escaping from prison by digging a hole underground and he didn't realize that he's about to hit the septic tank - there's a toilet above it

Perhaps, you might have eaten too many chocolate bars from the underground... yuck!

someone's pinching internet from you by now mate. im sure your wireless company will disable the missing modem to ensure no charges are put on your account that were not used by you.

Dont worry, the modem has been found, it was sitting in my car.

Let's. :mad2:....(and let's get laid)

Seeing that you quoted JClarke above, are you hoping to get laid with him? :giggle:

:eek3: What the...no! I mean them ladies. I am not gay. :shock:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

YOU DOMESTIC DISSENT...:mad2:

Hey, you stole Jiro's trademark!

Welcome back, Jiro! No ONE!! Steals your trademark :mad2:

:giggle:

2luct8i.jpg

** it's a pix of prisoner escaping from prison by digging a hole underground and he didn't realize that he's about to hit the septic tank - there's a toilet above it

:rofl: So lovely picture to take an advice for it. :lol:

I has went to ER yesterday since my right elbow get worse pain so went there yesterday afternoon and find out that my right elbow have fracture crack *sigh* first time in my life i never has one before it's happen itself dunno how long will stay cast n wrapping on my arm. so...just wake up recently and gotta clean up apt ofc my roommate will help before have co coming visit

:wave: G'M ad'res!

OH NO!!! JIRO is BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!! Run for your lives! J/K...welcome back Jiro..now stay out of trouble, u hear? :lol:

I am waiting for my hubby and son to return so we can drive to Frederick to get my brother and go to a state park in Northern MD that has a swimming hole. My husband takes forever! I am all ready to go..everytime we make plans for an outing, he has to go to the store or something and takes over an hour! I do not like it at all.

Out of curiosity how far is from Fredrick to D.C, Shel90?

Enjoy the fun at swimming holes! Tyler would love that! :)

We'll go to Deaf fest today...nice to get out of house for couple of hours...so that my kid can play on play ground, go on bouncy jumping thingy, etc...and plus what's more? FREE FOOD! :lol: Gotta love that hee!

Enjoy your day ADers!

Out of curiosity how far is from Fredrick to D.C, Shel90?

Enjoy the fun at swimming holes! Tyler would love that! :)

We'll go to Deaf fest today...nice to get out of house for couple of hours...so that my kid can play on play ground, go on bouncy jumping thingy, etc...and plus what's more? FREE FOOD! :lol: Gotta love that hee!

Enjoy your day ADers!

Frederick to DC is about an hour..give or take 10 mins. Now, my hubby is back but no reply from my brother. I may just give it up. Tired of waiting for others to do their stupid shit. Makes me wonder where is the respect? Make plans but keep others waiting before proceeding with the plans? I am just getting pissed off.

Frederick to DC is about an hour..give or take 10 mins. Now, my hubby is back but no reply from my brother. I may just give it up. Tired of waiting for others to do their stupid shit. Makes me wonder where is the respect? Make plans but keep others waiting before proceeding with the plans? I am just getting pissed off.

I agree. People like this drive me crazy and I can't be bothered with them.

I am excited because I am going to adopt a cat today. I adopted two a month ago and feel in love with them. Unfortunately, one of them ran away and has been missing for days. I don't think she will come home since she was a house cat. :cry: If she does, I will be happy to have three babies.

Goodmorning to everyone.:wave:

I has went to ER yesterday since my right elbow get worse pain so went there yesterday afternoon and find out that my right elbow have fracture crack *sigh* first time in my life i never has one before it's happen itself dunno how long will stay cast n wrapping on my arm. so...just wake up recently and gotta clean up apt ofc my roommate will help before have co coming visit

:wave: G'M ad'res!

Good morning! Ouchies! Take care of yourself and heal up quick. I would tease you here :P

BOY! I am so worn out! We enjoyed our day at the park...deaf fest...saw many of our friends. :) It was very nice day!!! :)

Good morning! Ouchies! Take care of yourself and heal up quick. I would tease you here :P

I can't go work thisweekend due my right arm bec they don't wanna see me get pain or hurt so wait till monday am gonna stop by see my dr and find out how long will stay off from work and ects

I can't go work thisweekend due my right arm bec they don't wanna see me get pain or hurt so wait till monday am gonna stop by see my dr and find out how long will stay off from work and ects

Yes, just relax yourself and your puppy keep you company:)

Well. I know one thing for sure. I hate moving! with a passion! I never realized how much junk I had. I chucked most of it! and kept the good stuff for the house and kept some to have a yard sale in the next few weeks.

I am tired. Tmw I will go to the old house and clean it out good! mop and clean out the cabinates etc. Deep clean so we can be ready to show it to potential buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back