The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Friday, Friday, Friday !!!!!!! Tomorrow night a bunch of us are going out to a fondue restaurant. I love fondue :)

Lucky! I never went in one but someday! It sound so yummy! I don't think we have one in Rochester...bummer! Rochester is so boring city! :eek3:
It is Friday, Friday, Friday !!!!!!! Tomorrow night a bunch of us are going out to a fondue restaurant. I love fondue :)

Lucky! I never went in one but someday! It sound so yummy! I don't think we have one in Rochester...bummer! Rochester is so boring city! :eek3:

You could always buy a fondue pot and make your own. It is yummy stuff! You can even do desserts with chocolate fondue with strawberries, pineapple, etc. MMMMM :)

Yea I could one day. My hubby LOVES them...the cheese one.. gee! The cheese is PRICEY! OMG! But maybe for Christmas I could get him fondue set. We'll see! So that he can enjoy his snacks once a while!

You could always buy a fondue pot and make your own. It is yummy stuff! You can even do desserts with chocolate fondue with strawberries, pineapple, etc. MMMMM :)

Seeing that you quoted JClarke above, are you hoping to get laid with him? :giggle:

work week's over, lets party!

No party yet... but tomorrow yeah... I still got fitness class tonight LOL ;)

I love fondue too! Which one? Cheese? chinese? chocolate? There's plenty of them around here LOL

LOL I got orthodontist appointment tomorrow at 10am (!!!!!!!!). It's Saturday, that's like the middle of the night for me :giggle:

Do you have to work this weekend? :(

No I don't thank goodness. But i got alot of other stuff going on in my life.

Boohoo - I have to work all weekend. I hate working part-time. All the part-time staff are buggered into working weekends and holidays. I want to go back to a normal workweek!

I'm BACK and it's time for me to carpet-bomb some threads!

YOU DOMESTIC DISSENT!! :mad2:

I'm BACK and it's time for me to carpet-bomb some threads!

YOU DOMESTIC DISSENT!! :mad2:

You're back !!!!!!!!

(where did you go?) To neverland? Oh yeah, I saw you there !!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back