The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I know one thing for sure. I hate moving! with a passion! I never realized how much junk I had. I chucked most of it! and kept the good stuff for the house and kept some to have a yard sale in the next few weeks.

I am tired. Tmw I will go to the old house and clean it out good! mop and clean out the cabinates etc. Deep clean so we can be ready to show it to potential buyers.

U are selling your house?

UGH at my allergies! It is soo annoying! I did took allergy medication that safe for me and little one. It seem it hasn't 100% kick in yet. I remembered a friend of our told me it take couple days. Oh well! I'll live! :lol: So enjoy your Sunday!! :)

UGH at my allergies! It is soo annoying! I did took allergy medication that safe for me and little one. It seem it hasn't 100% kick in yet. I remembered a friend of our told me it take couple days. Oh well! I'll live! :lol: So enjoy your Sunday!! :)

Sorry about your allergies, LakeTahoe! They are soooo annoying, escpecially when you are preggers!!

Yea I know! They are so annoying ha! I was much better today than I was yesterday. But just tiny bit left...I will take another dose this afternoon.
Sorry about your allergies, LakeTahoe! They are soooo annoying, escpecially when you are preggers!!

What a nice Sunday it has been - beautiful outside, got up early, went back to bed for a nap. wish I could do this every day! :)

U are selling your house?

Yes. We can no longer afford to keep up with the mortgage. So we are going to sell it on our own.

I hate having to do that, but tired of the struggle and being broke all the time.

My allergies was worst when I was preggie also. Has something to do with the extra blood flow make the nose more stopped up than usual.

Yes. We can no longer afford to keep up with the mortgage. So we are going to sell it on our own.

I hate having to do that, but tired of the struggle and being broke all the time.

I am sorry to hear that.

There are times I wish we can sell our house even though we bought it only two years ago but the value of it went down so it is not wise to sell it. I didnt predict the economy to take the downfall it did when we bought our house. If I had any inkling, I would have waited. Oh well.

Good luck!

I am sorry to hear that.

There are times I wish we can sell our house even though we bought it only two years ago but the value of it went down so it is not wise to sell it. I didnt predict the economy to take the downfall it did when we bought our house. If I had any inkling, I would have waited. Oh well.

Good luck!

Same here we just bought ours two years ago. But we were fortunate to get it on a cheaper level to help prevent someone going into foreclosure. We paid off the previous owner attorney fees and paid off his debts on the home. So the Land and home is actually worth more than what we borrowed on it. That is why we went ahead and decided to do it.

I miss living on 5 acres the most. Now I am living in town. A subdivision! Ack! I am not use to having neighbors this close. Kids seem to like it to have so many other kids around to play with.

It is tough. And same reason the economy is part of it, and our taxes shot up as well.

We are not making the money like we used to.

I made my first call with Australian VRS - it was good :)

I has went to ER yesterday since my right elbow get worse pain so went there yesterday afternoon and find out that my right elbow have fracture crack *sigh* first time in my life i never has one before it's happen itself dunno how long will stay cast n wrapping on my arm. so...just wake up recently and gotta clean up apt ofc my roommate will help before have co coming visit

:wave: G'M ad'res!

I told you north in Ohio was dangerous, you need to come south in Ohio where it is safe :giggle:
What happened to your elbow?

AD HUG! :grouphug:

time changes. life changes. it sucks but some are more important than other things. we gotta sacrifice some to keep a more vital things intact and that's your current roof on your head!

I am sorry to hear that.

Good luck!

few days ago - I negotiated with my town tax assessor on my dad's behalf since he's in Korea. we finally agreed on lowering our home value down by $30 grand. That is a huge relief for us because that means a lowered property tax. If you call my post from a while ago - our property tax was about $9,000 last year.... OUTRAGEOUS!!!! :mad2:

Ohio! A dangerous state? :shock:

I thought Florida was bad. :giggle:

just Miami and Orlando. Ohio does have some bad areas such as Columbus, Dayton, Cleveland, etc.

AD HUG! :grouphug:

time changes. life changes. it sucks but some are more important than other things. we gotta sacrifice some to keep a more vital things intact and that's your current roof on your head!

I agree. Have to make adjustments in life. In order to live and survive. Hate having to give up the 5 acres.

A house or home is not what makes a family. It is the family you have is what makes a home.

At least we still get to keep the boat. :giggle:

just Miami and Orlando. Ohio does have some bad areas such as Columbus, Dayton, Cleveland, etc.

Speaking of dangerous states.

I wonder what state is the most accident prone state. :hmm:

Such as getting injured in general.

few days ago - I negotiated with my town tax assessor on my dad's behalf since he's in Korea. we finally agreed on lowering our home value down by $30 grand. That is a huge relief for us because that means a lowered property tax. If you call my post from a while ago - our property tax was about $9,000 last year.... OUTRAGEOUS!!!! :mad2:

Ours was increased majorly as well.

Sucks when property value goes down and the taxes still on the rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back