The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of dangerous states.

I wonder what state is the most accident prone state. :hmm:

Such as getting injured in general.

that's....... a very difficult question to answer but interesting. Logically - I'd say the state with the most people.... which is California.

Ours was increased majorly as well.

Sucks when property value goes down and the taxes still on the rise.

you should file a tax appeal for it. That's what I did to get it reduced for this year.

If we can sell the house soon we will not have to. If it takes a while... Then defiantly!

Newark NJ is bad area, too. :lol:

yep... damn hooligans. My friend got mugged there at subway stop at gunpoint. My other friend got his car broken in. 2 years ago, 3 college students were killed with execution style (but 1 was seriously injured).

To be honest. Crime is everywhere. Just hear more about it in bigger cities. Due to more people, and more press.

To be honest. Crime is everywhere. Just hear more about it in bigger cities. Due to more people, and more press.

True..my mom was upset that we bought a house 5 mins from downtown Baltimore but as long as I use common sense, I should be fine. I used to live in upscale Rockville and two rapes occurred in my neighborhood.

True..my mom was upset that we bought a house 5 mins from downtown Baltimore but as long as I use common sense, I should be fine. I used to live in upscale Rockville and two rapes occurred in my neighborhood.

Yup! Our Local Sweet Bay supermarket got robbed at gunpoint by three mask men...They also blew out the front entrance with a shot gun to gain entry.

It was only in our little, itty, bitty, paper that we get once a week.... It was not in the larger city news.

So it makes small towns look more safe.

The press emphasizes more in larger cities.

Murder, rape - crime is always everywhere - that's why we have the cops. ;)

Ohh, sorry Nathan but I fixed the last part, the laptop issue remains but the VRS works on VPAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back