The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASU won their first game!!! Going to the winner's bracket! :) Will watch Alabama at 7 PM cuz their pitcher is one of the best in this country. Good night for a good cold beer and games...

I am rooting for my alma matter , Arizona State, in the women's fast pitch World Series. They are winning as of now against Missouri. I love this time of the year when the softball tourneys are on all day and all night. :)

Ooh! My daughter loves fast pitch softball. We watch her team play a few games. She could not play this year due she contracted Mono.

She is looking forward to it next season. She will be in the county league and play for her school.

I told her that you are a good ball player. She thinks it is awesome!

:)

ASU won their first game!!! Going to the winner's bracket! :) Will watch Alabama at 7 PM cuz their pitcher is one of the best in this country. Good night for a good cold beer and games...

Go, ASU!!!!!:monkey: We won! We beatcha!

I am glad it was a short week, getting ready for Friday :dance2:

Ooh! My daughter loves fast pitch softball. We watch her team play a few games. She could not play this year due she contracted Mono.

She is looking forward to it next season. She will be in the county league and play for her school.

I told her that you are a good ball player. She thinks it is awesome!

:)

Awesome that your daughter plays softball. I wish mine does but she is not athletic at all.

What position does she play? Cool that u told her I am a ball player but have to say "retired"..lol

Man, I feel so loopy and dazed. It's because I've been having a wheezing cough and the doctor got me on 3 different medicines. The cough syrup that I have has codeine in it and boy, it's making me feel soooo mellow but it's also makes me feel distorted.

So, tonight I'm not going to do anything because my mind is not exactly clear, lol. If I don't make any sense at all, you can see why, ha.

Awwww.. Jolie, best you get some sleep and rest. I know how you must feel. Take care of yourself:)

Awwww.. Jolie, best you get some sleep and rest. I know how you must feel. Take care of yourself:)

Thanks.

Yeah I stayed home today because I was not in the condition to drive and to go to work. The medicine was making me drowsy and I slept most of the day though.

Go, ASU!!!!!:monkey: We won! We beatcha!

R u rooting for ASU? Thought u would root for the midwest colleges?

All the teams wants to kick ASU's butt since they r the defending National Champs of 2008. :)

R u rooting for ASU? Thought u would root for the midwest colleges?

All the teams wants to kick ASU's butt since they r the defending National Champs of 2008. :)

Just trying to help you out with a cheering section, girl friend!

Thanks.

Yeah I stayed home today because I was not in the condition to drive and to go to work. The medicine was making me drowsy and I slept most of the day though.

You needed the sleep and you will be back to yourself as long as you are taking the med and lots of rest :) Get well soon.

Perhaps it fell out of my pocket at university, fuck it. I'll get a new one tomorrow. Dang!

someone's pinching internet from you by now mate. im sure your wireless company will disable the missing modem to ensure no charges are put on your account that were not used by you.

Man, I feel so loopy and dazed. It's because I've been having a wheezing cough and the doctor got me on 3 different medicines. The cough syrup that I have has codeine in it and boy, it's making me feel soooo mellow but it's also makes me feel distorted.

So, tonight I'm not going to do anything because my mind is not exactly clear, lol. If I don't make any sense at all, you can see why, ha.

Sorry you are feeling bad, Jolie, but heck....enjoy the buzz for a day or two and you will be all better.:giggle:

Jamie,

Good luck! I've thought about taking an aerobics class this summer myself. :)

Class was fun! I was dead beat after two tracks already (there's 12 of them) <giggle> But I did my best to get all the way through it. Some of my old friends told me I was doing great but I didn't think so. I feel my physical condition isn't the same as it used to be 6 months ago. It will take me a while to get back to my own performance level so I can go on stage!!! :D

Can't wait!!!!!

Thanks for the support and encouragement!

Damn! I got headache when I woke up! GRR! Just took cheapo Tylenol! those crap don't work at all but maybe 25 % does work but rest no. Can't take anything else except dr give me something that is safe for me and my little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back