The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to miss seeing my dad tomorrow. He, my mom, my sister and her hubby and both kids are under quarantine. The kids have the H1N1 Swine Flu! So all of them have been exposed to it from the kids so we are not doing a Father's Day thing tomorrow. :(

Going to miss seeing my dad tomorrow. He, my mom, my sister and her hubby and both kids are under quarantine. The kids have the H1N1 Swine Flu! So all of them have been exposed to it from the kids so we are not doing a Father's Day thing tomorrow. :(

I am sorry about that. :( I gotta call my uncle for father day.

wwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt? where?

I just sent a reply by private message to someone... how do I know if I actually sent it? :lol: It doesn't appear in the sent messages folder.

I just sent a reply by private message to someone... how do I know if I actually sent it? :lol: It doesn't appear in the sent messages folder.

I think you can be almost sure you did not send.

Another clue will be if they don't reply! :P

No way! ARe they ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back