The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
All done summatives. :) (Big end of the year projects worth huge marks).

good afternoon! lol

at that time when I posted it, I just woke up lol. and then hop onto my bike to meet up my old friend for breakfast before I left for work. ah - remember last nite about Ocean City and my friend?

I got the clearer story now. He wanted to know how safe Ocean City is because he's going to visit it together with his boyfriend (yes he's gay lol). and he resides in Tennessee, not Alabama.

Are u talking about Ocean City, MD or Ocean City, NJ?

Its my off day again and all is boring as usual.....

I am not working today, will go do a good work out after applying for a job that took me 120 mins online.

have reservations

clear.gif

It is 3:30 in the morning...cant sleep cuz I am coughing with a fever. I was supposed to join a group of friends to go to another friend's house for swimming. Looks like it is not gonna happen. I hate to disappoint my daughter. Ugh!

Sorry to hear you are sick, Shel.

I haven't been feeling 100% myself either. It's 5:30 am and I'm up! I am up hours earlier than I need to be :( Same as yesterday morning.

Sorry to hear you are sick, Shel.

I haven't been feeling 100% myself either. It's 5:30 am and I'm up! I am up hours earlier than I need to be :( Same as yesterday morning.

Thanks AlleyCat. I just hate the achiness all over. Now, my son is sick too.

Hope u feel better soon!

yawn..... i'm still sleepy.....

shel -pop some pills and you'll be good in few hours!

yawn..... i'm still sleepy.....

shel -pop some pills and you'll be good in few hours!

I have been a pill popper since yesterday afternoon. It started with my mowing the lawn for 2 hours. After that, my body hurted so much so I thought it was from mowing the grass but as the night progressed, it was apparent I had been sick and I mowed the grass (it was thick and tall)! No wonder my back kept hurting while mowing ..never did before. At least both lawns look good. :lol:

I have been a pill popper since yesterday afternoon. It started with my mowing the lawn for 2 hours. After that, my body hurted so much so I thought it was from mowing the grass but as the night progressed, it was apparent I had been sick and I mowed the grass (it was thick and tall)! No wonder my back kept hurting while mowing ..never did before. At least both lawns look good. :lol:

now's a time to be a pill popper. aspirin's a hell of a drug, si? :wave:

now's a time to be a pill popper. aspirin's a hell of a drug, si? :wave:

Yea, especially those that reduce fevers. When it starts wearing off, my eyeballs feel hot, head hurts, and body aches. The 3rd part is what I hate the most. Like everything hurts and I just want to crawl in bed and not move but my 3 year old is sick too so I have to take care of him. :(

Taking hot baths help me big time.

Yea, especially those that reduce fevers. When it starts wearing off, my eyeballs feel hot, head hurts, and body aches. The 3rd part is what I hate the most. Like everything hurts and I just want to crawl in bed and not move but my 3 year old is sick too so I have to take care of him. :(

Taking hot baths help me big time.

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back