The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it boring on a day off? There are many thing you can do on a day off. It's better than working.

yes, but its not the same without my DD as this is a school day for her.

Ultrasound today!! :hyper: I cannot wait to see my baby inside me! Tyler is excited because he never seen ultrasound before....so it'll be awesome experience for him!

Baby has been kicking me on and off...so cute to feel it!! Today I am 20 weeks! Half way to go!!! :eek3: :shock:

Oh boy! I hope that Shel90 is feeling better soon. Gee, you gotta see your primary doctor...

LakeTahoe - How nice that you are going to have an baby. You will have a very busy this year with your family.

I had been worried with a somone I truly care, now I'm glad that person is doing okay. Boy, surely, it was and still lonnnggg day today... > . >

I don't have enough sleepness lately. =/ too bad I can't sleep.

Mmmmm........

T.G.I.F.

I am due for a cold one! Yay! I can sleep in tomorrow. Nothing to do but to finish unpacking and organizing tomorrow.

The night drags aloong.....it is a slow night and I am in front of my good PC, watching a movie or two. Wondered what would happen next. Earlier today, I constructed one of my two websites. A lot of work but it is in progress though

Oh boy! I hope that Shel90 is feeling better soon. Gee, you gotta see your primary doctor...

LakeTahoe - How nice that you are going to have an baby. You will have a very busy this year with your family.

I am fine..no need to see my dr. Just need to rest and drink lots of fluids. Thanks!

I am jsut very very tired although I slept for like 10 hours and my chest feels heavy and tight. No fever though so that's good.

I am seriously sick of this March-like weather we have been getting for the past 4 months!

Hey guys :P Apparently i stay up all night and day and i just crashed 5 hours ago. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back