The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very fair skinned daughter told me she just bought SPF 70! I did not even know that exists.

Really? I didnt either. I have light olive skin but this is my first time with full exposure. The burn isnt as bad as I thought..just stings slightly. whew!

I just had yummy breakfast! French toast with turkey bacon! MMM!

Two days ago, I just got back home from my vacation. I had wonderful time on my vacation. I got to visited with my old friends in Texas. We had good talk and good laugh. I enjoyed to stay with one of my relatives for one week. I'm glad to be home with my husband and daughter. :)

did anybody have hell of a weekend?

did anybody have hell of a weekend?

Yea, going to Ocean City yesterday was awesome. Swam for 4 hours so I got a good workout in. Today, I just cleaned the house and took it easy due to being so tired. Had to go to the laundromat due to my washing machine not working. That was hard work lugging the dirty clothes around!

How was your weekend?

Yea, going to Ocean City yesterday was awesome. Swam for 4 hours so I got a good workout in. Today, I just cleaned the house and took it easy due to being so tired. Had to go to the laundromat due to my washing machine not working. That was hard work lugging the dirty clothes around!

How was your weekend?

weird coincidence! my close childhood friend just arrived in town for a nite from Alabama. He was considering moving to Ocean City. he asked me what's it like because he didn't like to live in a area with "many" black people. He's not racist but he's scared of them - the thugs like Newark, Camden, etc. He prefers to live in white-dominated community. oh well...

I'm meeting him in a while... <looking at my clock> :roll:

oh yea - my weekend was busy. I went to IDPA competition today and relaxed all day yesterday to recuperate from Friday nite out. I hope to get a good night sleep today :zzz:

weird coincidence! my close childhood friend just arrived in town for a nite from Alabama. He was considering moving to Ocean City. he asked me what's it like because he didn't like to live in a area with "many" black people. He's not racist but he's scared of them - the thugs like Newark, Camden, etc. He prefers to live in white-dominated community. oh well...

I'm meeting him in a while... <looking at my clock> :roll:

oh yea - my weekend was busy. I went to IDPA competition today and relaxed all day yesterday to recuperate from Friday nite out. I hope to get a good night sleep today :zzz:

I havent gone to the residential areas of Ocean City, just the tourist areas so I cant give you an answer but I can tell you this, it seems like a very nice town to live in. I would assume that property taxes are high in Ocean City but if your friend can afford it, kudos to him.

Just finished a 2.5 speed walk..now, eating breakfast and then will work on my bedroom. I love not having to work right now. :)

Really? I didnt either. I have light olive skin but this is my first time with full exposure. The burn isnt as bad as I thought..just stings slightly. whew!

Yes, we sell SPF 70 sunscreen at Wal-Mart. I was shocked when I first saw it. I remember as a kid the highest was around 45 or 50 I think. But 70? Wow, you might as well wear a light shirt. Plus I remember my dad literally painting me with that gunky stuff. I hated it. Even today as a fair skinned red head, I still don't wear sunscreen if I'm going out. I've gotten sunburned so many times to the point of blisters that now I rarely feel a sunburn, but I know its there. Of course, I'm probably going to develop melanoma, but with cancer running rampant on both sides of my family, it's likely that I will die of some form of cancer anyhow.

:wave:Good morning, Jiro :)
good afternoon! lol

What are u doing?
at that time when I posted it, I just woke up lol. and then hop onto my bike to meet up my old friend for breakfast before I left for work. ah - remember last nite about Ocean City and my friend?

I got the clearer story now. He wanted to know how safe Ocean City is because he's going to visit it together with his boyfriend (yes he's gay lol). and he resides in Tennessee, not Alabama.

can anybody help me? I'm trying to find the thread about comparing baby pix to current pix. :scratch:

I completely forgot to post my baby pix :mad2:

"867-5309, 867-5309...for a good time.."

LOL .. I have a landline, but it's used only for the webcaptel or my fax machine, so if I were unlucky enough to have a popular number people would get a fax screeching in their ears.. dang it, why can't I have a famous number .. !! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back