The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone,

good news! :D

my uri is *finally* over! i still have a dry cough but i can tolerate that given how awful i've felt for so long.

:cool2:

dr. jiro, it looks as if the post war is back on! lol

hi everyone,

my uri is *finally* over! i still have a dry cough but i can tolerate that given how awful i've felt for so long.

I'm glad! and welcome back, you've been missed. :hug:

Hear Again, welcome back! What's up? Are you hiding or something? :lol:

omfg wtf!? where have you been!?!?

put the new christmas clothes on alex today, hes sooo adoreable in it XD the gingerbread clothes that said "i am tough cookie" XD

hi everyone,

dr. jiro, it looks as if the post war is back on! lol

I'm glad you are finally back (smile) I wondered where you had got to.

i been so busy ard here again.. i know that i will be free after dec... lol.. my hubby and i will have vacation in 2 weeks coming.. yayaya.. we cant wait.. smiles.. and i plan cook xmas dessert this friday for this sat xmas party plus next week will cooking xmas dessert for my mom's on dec 25.. whew.. sooo busy! anyone miss me???:D

Busy? are you still in Cage for that ? kidding! :D and ofc miss ya since you haven't here that much :P

Enjoying winter here , its raining, there is snow in the local mountians. Its starting to look a lot like Christmas:)

Except for WalMart, I buy most clothes online. I don't like to talk to strangers. Sorry your day went badly.

Me, either. I don't like to talk to strangers but the lady (clerk) happened to talk to me in the fitting room. She has no right to say that to me. Grrrrrr. Yes, I had a bad day because of my job, my schooling and also because of this but I am OK. Thanks. ;)

The next day, I went to Dick's Sporting Goods and I bought a winter (Goose down) jacket. It costed me $60. Actually, it was on sale. :D

Me, either. I don't like to talk to strangers but the lady (clerk) happened to talk to me in the fitting room. She has no right to say that to me. Grrrrrr. Yes, I had a bad day because of my job, my schooling and also because of this but I am OK. Thanks. ;)

The next day, I went to Dick's Sporting Goods and I bought a winter (Goose down) jacket. It costed me $60. Actually, it was on sale. :D

Well, at least you had happiness to give your business to a different store!:)

oh that's good, sosie. the jacket you bought sounds warm and cozy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back