The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Hear Again? She got to 8000 posts. I don't think she slept for about a month. I think she may have just crashed. Hope she is ok.

her last post was 12-09-2008 and it's been a week.... :hmm:

Speaking of high posters, I just noticed you qualify for the Postwhore Club. You should put your name in so JClarke can approve it when he gets back from Japan.

Speaking of high posters, I just noticed you qualify for the Postwhore Club. You should put your name in so JClarke can approve it when he gets back from Japan.

oh? where? I thought it's for people who broke 1000

dang it. he's gone for now... oh well

I am home from hospital...I am sore and surgery went well. :)

So I am gonna go and eat something then go zzz

Behave ADers! :giggle:

dang it. he's gone for now... oh well

Jiro, I am still here for 10 minutes, bette go and apply for the group! I will approve you then. Hurry up, Dr Jiro. :cool2:

It's sooo late. What on earth am I doing here? I'm alone, anyway. I hear an echo *echo* *echo*..

whew just found out that i have a week off... paid holiday - Christmas Eve till New Year. :party:

any of you too????

few of you asked me why sucks to be me recently.

Yes, business office issues:

paycheck isnt arrive because of my second shift pulled and i should get paycheck on 15th but they say dont have my name on the list of paycheck roll. I was like, WTF?!? Then i had to go see payroll department, they say, already gave to business office with your name on it. so, i went to business office and same talk, "no name". It got me feud up with them and decide shut them up, straight up to payroll director. She will handle it.

ARGH!!

Christmas is in few days later, couldnt wait to be away from work and spend time with family, friends, and relatives. It will help me relieve the stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back