The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel quite better now after got flu and stomach infection... that's why I didn't visit AD much.

I have some nights that are sleepless because im still considering to return to pursue for Master's in Kinesiology and plan to become teacher. Im still waiting to hear from Adminstration and Dean of Instruction for teacher's assistant to hire. I surly hope to be hire but still waiting. i have faith in this one.

I havent decided yet because Master of Science is really BEYOND of my expectations, i mean, its farther to step. Its frustrating for me to take weights on those deicision to make:

-return to SJSU to pursue MS [Masters of Science] on my major-kinesiology.
-plan to become physical trainer/ PE teacher
-unsure if i should continue my basketball career for Deaf Club at this year due to decision-making.
-should i go try out for SJSU baseball team as walk-on? I know for sure that im still in top shape in physical BUT as baseball player, a lot of quick reactions on batting and throws than what i played in slow pitch softball.
-In future of deaflympics, should I go ahead to give a shot for USA baseball team [because there are several dudes asked me]? I turned it down TWICE [was on team but...long story] because i was young and wanted explore in traveling experience, turn out that i was regreted.

[sigh].. so frustrating..

i been so busy ard here again.. i know that i will be free after dec... lol.. my hubby and i will have vacation in 2 weeks coming.. yayaya.. we cant wait.. smiles.. and i plan cook xmas dessert this friday for this sat xmas party plus next week will cooking xmas dessert for my mom's on dec 25.. whew.. sooo busy! anyone miss me???:D

OFC we miss you!!!!! :nana: :lol:
i been so busy ard here again.. i know that i will be free after dec... lol.. my hubby and i will have vacation in 2 weeks coming.. yayaya.. we cant wait.. smiles.. and i plan cook xmas dessert this friday for this sat xmas party plus next week will cooking xmas dessert for my mom's on dec 25.. whew.. sooo busy! anyone miss me???:D

Gawd I am going crazy! I have been staying with my parents since Saturday due to the snowstorm. A new one will hit today and the third will hit over the weekend - I am so sick of being unable to do anything due to the ice/snow. I havent even done my Christmas shopping :( My house is on a very high elevation so that is why I had to leave my car up there and stay with my parents throughout this cold front hitting NW lately.

Gawd I am going crazy! I have been staying with my parents since Saturday due to the snowstorm. A new one will hit today and the third will hit over the weekend - I am so sick of being unable to do anything due to the ice/snow. I havent even done my Christmas shopping :( My house is on a very high elevation so that is why I had to leave my car up there and stay with my parents throughout this cold front hitting NW lately.

Sorry to hear about that Gemma---if it's an consolation--its 45 degrees over here on the coast--raining.

at least you're eating mama's food.... nothing can beat mama's food. :mad2:

Another one hitting from us keep to lines the see to need don't we so, direction each for one, road each on lanes two need only we so, country the in I'm. Roadways dangerous creates it where areas lower the in do many as it shun than rather snow the enjoy to cause just me gives this. Area the throughout safe are conditions road. Ice as re-freeze and melt doesn't snow the. Snow-line current the above remain changes elevation where area an in live to lucky I'm guess I.

Another one hitting from us keep to lines the see to need don't we so, direction each for one, road each on lanes two need only we so, country the in I'm. Roadways dangerous creates it where areas lower the in do many as it shun than rather snow the enjoy to cause just me gives this. Area the throughout safe are conditions road. Ice as re-freeze and melt doesn't snow the. Snow-line current the above remain changes elevation where area an in live to lucky I'm guess I.

I see you are feeling better. A little too much time on your hands this morning.:cool2:

Welcome back Violet.... bet ya been busy as a bee eh? Nice avater ya got, cute butterfly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back