The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Sorry to hear that whoever just came down with the flu. I hope some of you feel better soon and also, I am glad to hear that some of you feel better by now. :D

Well, I better stop this for now. My eyes need some rest. Too much reading all day and plus my job as an Admin. Assistant. Proofreading, typing (My typing speed is 125!) and so on and so forth. (No phone required for me but my co-worker is.... ) I can't wait my 4 weeks vacation (without pay... I don't mind! I make a very good money, anyway.. ) that will start next week. I will be flying out to Costa Rica for Xmas. So, I will say good night! ;)

Well, I better stop this for now. My eyes need some rest. Too much reading all day and plus my job as an Admin. Assistant. Proofreading, typing (My typing speed is 125!) and so on and so forth. (No phone required for me but my co-worker is.... ) I can't wait my 4 weeks vacation (without pay... I don't mind! I make a very good money, anyway.. ) that will start next week. I will be flying out to Costa Rica for Xmas. So, I will say good night! ;)

Hi, it's me again. I wish I have a full-time job but I don't. I work a part-time (4hours, Mon-Thurs) and also, my company doesn't provide me a health insurance and so, I had to pay my own pocket but I am not only one. A lot of people who have without their health insurances. That's why I have 3 odd jobs. I will not stay at a hotel in Costa Rica, too expensive but staying at my brother's new house there. That will save my $$$$$$....
I meant to say that my company pay me for my two weeks vacation, but not another two weeks. Oh, well... I hope this clear to you all. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me... :D

Lost 4 pounds!!! Yessssss. :)

Congrats on your losing weight! Keep up the good work but how do you lose your weight? I am trying to lose my weight but I know that it is hard for me because of one of my odd jobs. It's very stressful. Aaaaahhhh.. I found this very frustrating!!!
Again, congrats, Society's_Child!!!

JClarke, Wow! I m happy that all of you are safe to arrive there. How is your trip?

jake,

glad you made it safely to japan! please be sure to write more about your experiences when you feel up to it. (there's no rush.)

I had been sick with bad cold and little cough. My bad cold's almost over. My daughter is sick with bad cold and awful cough. I heard that lots of people got sick in my area. I hate getting sick.

im so exciting for tonight's Alumni vs Varsity boys tonight!!

i just wake up recently what a long hour! and i dunno what am i gonna make eat for lunch :hmm: can't wait see my b/f trw yaya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back