What should we re-name The Closet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
call it 'The Roaring 20's'.
Name of a gay bar in Mpls. Fitting name
gay old time had by all in 1920's

voted "GLBT Lounge"

I am thinking of other people who are gay and lesbian are not ready to open their mind. I suggest that "Out and Proud" is safe. I don't mind that you guys want to vote for "GLBT Lounge." That is fine with me.

Some young people live with their parents, and their parents have no idea what does this mean. They could use a white lie to their parents.

Dear Mom and Dad.....it is the Garnish, Lettuce, Bacon, Tomato, Lounge....and they are VERY secretive so don't go there.
good luck with that lol:ugh3:

Good point... That made alot of sense... I haven't think about that like that before... Thanks for bought it up! :)

I am thinking of other people who are gay and lesbian are not ready to open their mind. I suggest that "Out and Proud" is safe. I don't mind that you guys want to vote for "GLBT Lounge." That is fine with me.

Some young people live with their parents, and their parents have no idea what does this mean. They could use a white lie to their parents.
"Out and Proud" sounds like something for gay people who are out of the closet. What about those who are in the closet?

"Out and Proud" sounds like something for gay people who are out of the closet. What about those who are in the closet?

Well, you could write "In and Not Proud" if that's what you want. :eek3: :giggle:

It is probably better off to use these words "Out and Proud." Or, you choose the "GLBT Lounge." You would rather to be safe... you know meanly religious parents.

Well, you could write "In and Not Proud" if that's what you want. :eek3: :giggle:

It is probably better off to use these words "Out and Proud." Or, you choose the "GLBT Lounge." You would rather to be safe... you know meanly religious parents.
"In and Not Proud" sounds like something only for those who are in the closet or not proud to be GLBT.

We need something that fits those who are in AND out of the closet.

"In and Not Proud" sounds like something only for those who are in the closet or not proud to be GLBT.

We need something that fits those who are in AND out of the closet.

GLBT Lounge solves that, it's a comfortable place for all GLBTs ;)

Vampy is just obviously to want keep "The Closet". :roll:

Vampy is just obviously to want keep "The Closet". :roll:

Yes he does. He is homophobic... He just won't admit it... Alot of my deaf friends know him in person at NTID/RIT... They said he is homophobic and very disrespectful to many deaf gays/lesbians in the past. That made alot of sense now. :roll:

Yes he does. He is homophobic... He just won't admit it... Alot of my deaf friends know him in person at NTID/RIT... They said he is homophobic and very disrespectful to many deaf gays/lesbians in the past. That made alot of sense now. :roll:
Eh? Me? Homophobic? You must have the wrong person. That's a pretty harsh accusation.

I have GLBT friends. :thumb:

Yeah. If I was really homophobic, I would have suggested to have the "The Closet" removed completely without renaming it to something else.

Seriously, if you want to change the name... be my guest.

I'm just wondering "Why now?" after no one has said anything for years.

If the majority of you really want to rename it to something else, I'll support you. :thumb:

Whoa, hold your horses!

Your "friends" knows him in person but not you? Next time you make an accusation of something like this as its called slander...

I'm a RIT alumna and I can tell you this, he does have alot of gay/lesbian friends at RIT/NTID that will be glad to stand up for him. :giggle:

Maybe it was based on the individual itself not the orientation in your "friends" case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back