The Closet Poll

What should we re-name The Closet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
vote >>>>GLBT Lounge :):)

I voted GLBT Lounge cuz it sounds like a laid back environment where people are welcome to discuss different issues while having coffee or wine. :)

Question? Whats different between GLBT Lounge and GLBT Community?? Hmm??

GLBT Lounge is more laidback environment for anyone to discuss anything related to GLBT issues.

GLBT community is more neutral sub-forum.

Nah, I'm not homophobic.

If you are not homophobic why are you being annoyed with the idea of change the name of The Closet since you're seen like you want to put ALL GLBT people of us to stay in the closet? If you don't mean that way, please be careful with your words since your words could lead to misunderstand.

If you are not homophobic why are you being annoyed with the idea of change the name of The Closet since you're seen like you want to put ALL GLBT people of us to stay in the closet? If you don't mean that way, please be careful with your words since your words could lead to misunderstand.
Just because I seem to not want the name changed doesn't mean I'm homophobic.

If I was really homophobic, I would say that we shouldn't even have any threads related to GLBT. Therefore, the misunderstanding wouldn't be on my part. :thumb:

Just because I seem to not want the name changed doesn't mean I'm homophobic.

If I was really homophobic, I would say that we shouldn't even have any threads related to GLBT. Therefore, the misunderstanding wouldn't be on my part. :thumb:

You're not making any sense at all.

Nice to see Bill O'Rielly at the bottom of page. "Bill O'Rielly's Romper Room"?

The reason i voted on Out and Proud.... anyone who are gay or lesbian or bi.. should be proud for who they are...

I remember there was a nightclub in Scottsdale, AZ called "The Lounge" that was a GLBT orienated nightclub. My friends and I used to go there cuz the bartenders would wear these leather pants with openings to show their naked butts. It was so hot. Opps I am sounding like Paris Hilton here?:giggle:

Hey, I was a party girl so dont blame me. LOL!

That struck a memory chord when I saw the name but couldnt remember why and it finally came to me. I think it is a good title.

Vote GLBT Lonuge.

Sound like my forum, too. :)

"into the living room" rocked! :bowdown:

anyhow yes i do agree with vamp about waiting and letting everyone put in their suggestions

the glbt whatever thing i've seen so many variations of it with few more letters am I correct?

I remember there was a nightclub in Scottsdale, AZ called "The Lounge" that was a GLBT orienated nightclub. My friends and I used to go there cuz the bartenders would wear these leather pants with openings to show their naked butts. It was so hot. Opps I am sounding like Paris Hilton here?:giggle:

Hey, I was a party girl so dont blame me. LOL!

That struck a memory chord when I saw the name but couldnt remember why and it finally came to me. I think it is a good title.

DITTO!!! I used to wild party girl.. went to bar happing every night dancing all night.... I even went to Gay bars... they all were very friendly.. even friendlier than other straight bars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back