THAT makes a sound!??!?

I mind cob-webby basements !!!! :lol:

I just googled. Just count the number of chirps in 15 seconds and add 40, and you get the approximate temperature. Now, to find a hearing person to stand and listen to a cricket is another story...:giggle:
If the hearing person is sweating, it's too hot; if the hearing person has goose bumps, it's too cold; if the hearing person does neither, it's just right. :D

If the hearing person goes nuts listening to the cricket chirp and stomps on it, well . . . you're on your own. :laugh2:

If the hearing person is sweating, it's too hot; if the hearing person has goose bumps, it's too cold; if the hearing person does neither, it's just right. :D

If the hearing person goes nuts listening to the cricket chirp and stomps on it, well . . . you're on your own. :laugh2:

I like the sound of crickets. I think they're fine as long as they're not in the house. :lol:

I like the sound of crickets. I think they're fine as long as they're not in the house. :lol:

There are some sound-less crickets. Those are used as food for the lizards. You could imagine how annoying they are if you keep them in a plastic container with food and shelter.

There are some sound-less crickets. Those are used as food for the lizards. You could imagine how annoying they are if you keep them in a plastic container with food and shelter.

Ahh. Yes, indeed. I grew up with crickets chirping, so I quite like it.

I used to really, really, really believe that if you can't see it, then you can't hear it. Boy was I ever wrong. Lol

I didn't know that kind of spider run away almost the same sounds like cricket chirping.

Back