THAT makes a sound!??!?

^^^Uh, oh - geezer moment! Mr. Hooper dying was past my SS days! I never saw it - but heard it was handled very well.

I recall Big Bird asking when Mr. Hooper was coming back to his store...

He was told (don't recall who) that he wasn't coming back.

when BB asked why he was told it was because he was dead, that he can't come back, is sad because they miss and remember Mr. Hooper...

Mr. Hooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(wow I was close... I was born near the original death (18th not 7th which is Pearl Harbor day), must be remembering the first reshow.

Can a child remember that far back???

I have memory flashes from very far back. I especially remember my mindset at the time (usually some sort of defiance), LOL!

I hate buzz on again often crazy weeks buz and agian weird 0_o damn it stranger1

My DD said I make weird sounds in my sleep. I asked her if it was snoring and she said no, it was weird wheezing, gurgling sounds and that sometimes I make weird vocal sounds but not moaning.

Does anyone else do this? I didn't know I made these weird sounds. Now I'm a bit conscious about it.

My DD said I make weird sounds in my sleep. I asked her if it was snoring and she said no, it was weird wheezing, gurgling sounds and that sometimes I make weird vocal sounds but not moaning.

Does anyone else do this? I didn't know I made these weird sounds. Now I'm a bit conscious about it.

I don't think I've had it while sleeping, but I used to have the same problem while eating.. lol, sounds weird, and I was really self concious about it because I couldn't hear myself doing it and I didn't notice I was / didn't know how to stop
Thankfully I've grew out of it now though

I've been told I talk in my sleep.

I don't think I've had it while sleeping, but I used to have the same problem while eating.. lol, sounds weird, and I was really self concious about it because I couldn't hear myself doing it and I didn't notice I was / didn't know how to stop
Thankfully I've grew out of it now though

he he he when I was very young, my father got angry with me. I was sitting next to him at a musical recital for one of my sisters. He was recording the recital and I was making noises without knowing it. I think he threw out the tape after listening to it once! Apparently there is a ton of noises your mouth can make even when it's closed. Of course I also moved in the seat (one of those seats that fold up when you get up). I was also rustling papers (the ones they hand out when you walk in). And knowing my restless younger self other noises too. :) :laugh2:

he he he when I was very young, my father got angry with me. I was sitting next to him at a musical recital for one of my sisters. He was recording the recital and I was making noises without knowing it. I think he threw out the tape after listening to it once! Apparently there is a ton of noises your mouth can make even when it's closed. Of course I also moved in the seat (one of those seats that fold up when you get up). I was also rustling papers (the ones they hand out when you walk in). And knowing my restless younger self other noises too. :) :laugh2:
Awwwwwwwwww lol that's so cute! How old were you?

Awwwwwwwwww lol that's so cute! How old were you?

I must have been between 6 and 8 years old. Any younger than that and I would either have been asleep or bouncing off the walls. I was not an easy child!

Before I became deaf, I never understood why people were so irritated by the sound of nails on a chalkboard but when I asked my husband he said it hurts his hears and sometimes can make him feel sick because of the sound. Interessting.

Before I became deaf, I never understood why people were so irritated by the sound of nails on a chalkboard but when I asked my husband he said it hurts his hears and sometimes can make him feel sick because of the sound. Interessting.

For most people the sound is like getting ice on your back w/o warning and an electrical shock at the same time.

It doesn't bother me...

I must have been between 6 and 8 years old. Any younger than that and I would either have been asleep or bouncing off the walls. I was not an easy child!

Lol, is there such thing as an easy child? :P

Lol, is there such thing as an easy child? :P

LOL! I guess I wouldn't know. I've never had any children. With my luck every child I do have will be at least as challenging as I was!!! :giggle:

Back