THAT makes a sound!??!?

Hopefully he said no way to the nose picking. But is the TV buzzing and popping legit?

The old TV's yes. Don't know about the flat screens.

hello winner,
You are lucky to be one out of the 500 lucky winner of 250,000 usd dollar in the lottery draw from the texas lottery commission.This lottery is only done for the deaf and dumb to help us. I am one of the their agent and also a deaf like you. contact me here or my email address: [B]spam@spammer.spam[/B]) to confirm your winning. Moreso on how to get your money. congratulation!
TEXAS LOTTERY COMMISSION
USA

YAY ! OMG! I was picked ?? !!!! Because I'm "deaf and dumb" ??? Oh wow, LUCKY ME !!! I will email you right away! :giggle:

YAY ! OMG! I was picked ?? !!!! Because I'm "deaf and dumb" ??? Oh wow, LUCKY ME !!! I will email you right away! :giggle:

I saw it first. I already have sent her my fees... Too bad for you. ;)

Eyelashes I've never heard. I think about spiders it depends on what they're doing. I've heard them drop on a wooden table or something, and sometimes scurry if they're running on the right material, but not usually.
I agree.

TV buzzing and popping can, in fact, be heard. Buzzing I think is usually when a TV is dying, but my TV pops every time you turn it off.

Just for info, I've never heard anyone picking their nose......that's some nasty stuff if it can be heard.
I agree.

Psst. I have a better deal than she does on this awesome once in a life time Brooklyn bridge sale deal. Email for me for details. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT DEAL OF A LIFE TIME! HURRY! :deal:

I thought I had a spider in my ear this morning while driving to work. I almost ran my car into a ditch. Sigh, it was just my hair. The weird part is I thought I heard it. But that ear has no hearing left. Not even a CI. I'm not afraid of spiders, but that one did a number on me.

I thought I had a spider in my ear this morning while driving to work. I almost ran my car into a ditch. Sigh, it was just my hair. The weird part is I thought I heard it. But that ear has no hearing left. Not even a CI. I'm not afraid of spiders, but that one did a number on me.

Yea I know the feeling. The worst part is that I can't even scratch my ear because of my helmet.

You felt it. I've experienced that same sensation where I thought I heard something but I only felt it.

(p.s. the spider thing? I would've driven into the ditch too.) :giggle:

Psst. I have a better deal than she does on this awesome once in a life time Brooklyn bridge sale deal. Email for me for details. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT DEAL OF A LIFE TIME! HURRY! :deal:

Please do email me. I would like to buy a bridge.

Then, I have an ocean I would like to sell you. All the fish you can eat!

Eyelashes I've never heard. I think about spiders it depends on what they're doing. I've heard them drop on a wooden table or something, and sometimes scurry if they're running on the right material, but not usually.

U got that rt. I heard a spider hit the metal thing that was really loud in the laundry basement. If it drops on a wooden table, I wouldn't hear anything.

I don't wish to hear spiders doing ANYTHING! I'm ok with a Daddy Long Leg.. but nothing else... grrrr

I don't wish to hear spiders doing ANYTHING! I'm ok with a Daddy Long Leg.. but nothing else... grrrr

the funny thing is... daddy long legs... the only spiders (besides black widows) that I can't handel... but you are right... I don't want to hear spiders doing anything either...

I think about spiders it depends on what they're doing. I've heard them drop on a wooden table or something, and sometimes scurry if they're running on the right material, but not usually.

U got that rt. I heard a spider hit the metal thing that was really loud in the laundry basement. If it drops on a wooden table, I wouldn't hear anything.

I understand. My response to all that about the spiders was in regards (context) to the initial post that was talking about them just walking. Dropping onto something or scurrying, yes I can see how that would make a sound.

Wouldn't it be amazing if you could train a spider to tap dance? Fred Astaire wouldn't stand a chance!!!

Back