Tell us something about yourself?

the color of skin is mainly because of pigmentation and location. Africa does not have snow nor winter.... thus dark-skinned in order to protect the skin from sun.

There are places where the climate is more unforgiving than Africa and the native inhabitants have lighter skin (the Middle East).

the color of skin is mainly because of pigmentation and location. Africa does not have snow nor winter.... thus dark-skinned in order to protect the skin from sun.
You may want to recheck that about snow in Africa.

I'm just a rare land-shark grinning and eager to do some hell-bending all over the place.. hehe... that's all I can say.. *whistles* *smirks*

I believe that all cell phone use while driving should be banned and be considered a primary offense with a fine of $200 or more.

I'm just a rare land-shark grinning and eager to do some hell-bending all over the place.. hehe... that's all I can say.. *whistles* *smirks*
Yes, don't forget the barking and howling:laugh2:

Have 3 teenagers and one pre teen in the house. I need a straight jacket.

Do you think white people are more superior than we are no matter what color or creed we have? Do white people think they are better than we are? Heck, no. They are not! :(

Since I don't consider myself white, uh, no. I was just telling you when the Trail of Tears was...since you said late 1880s.

Guilty.

It's illegal here, too.

People that know me know that I don't answer the phone or reply to texts when I'm on the road. They know I will respond when I get parked and they know that if it's urgent to just keep calling/texting until I answer. I have my phone set up to where it announces who's calling. So when someone rings it goes:
"Call from Margaret Rxxxxx mobile" - then it goes to the ringtone I have selected for that specific person. This way I know who's calling and if it's someone I don't wish to speak to I just ignore it. It also gives me an idea of if it is urgent or not.

For example if my mom calls then it's generally urgent/important. If my dad calls it's usually something stupid. :cool2:

Going commando for a couple of days.....%£<£. Hotel laundry people!

Back