Tell us something about yourself?

*shrug*. I had to rant

Well you could have ranted about the hotel laundry people and left out the commando part! :lol:

Personally? I would have chewed out the person responsible then huffed off to walmart for some underwear.

Or go and find the closest laundromat. :lol:

Or find a way to 'soap up' the machines so that there will be a big mess at the washing machine. Maybe dump an entire 1-gallon bottle of "Gazillion Bubbles" in the machine? Super bubbly! :lol:

I am the only one up at stupid o'clock.....

I love to buy shoes (at one time I owned 243 pairs)...but hate to wear them. I prefer to be barefoot. :confused:

Your kidding? 243pairs? What kind of shoes did you have? Or how expensive?
Here in finland some shoes are quite expensive. It wasn't a long time when I bought one pair of shoes in Russia for 1000 rubles. (it's about 30USD I think)
Same kind of shoes would cost ten times more here in Finland. Maybe the quality isn't the same as Finnish quality, but if you don't wear them forever, it dosn't matter. :roll:
Sorry :lol: I suppose to tell something from myself in this thread.
So Im just a man from Finland. I try to do some art and jewelry or art-jewelry. What so ever :D. Maybe I shall introduse someday to all of you what I'm doing.

Got 3 myself....jeez....let's just run away!

Boyfriend has two. I have two. In all we have 3 boys and a girl. Only need two more girls to be like the Brady Bunch!!

Age. 15, 14, 13, 11. The 15 year old soon be 16 and he is already asking about a Drivers License. :eek3:

Yes, but Caucasians lack the same pigmentation that Africans do. Besides snow can do just as much sunburning as the beach can. When I went skiing for the first time I learned this the hard way as my face was nearly fried off from the reflection of the sun off the snow. It wasn't pretty as it was a nasty facial sunburn. After that I learned I better put high-SPF sunscreen on my face.

Not only that Inupiats live in places where there's snow year round and they are dark-skinned.

There are places where the climate is more unforgiving than Africa and the native inhabitants have lighter skin (the Middle East).

there you go - as I said... the color of skin is mainly because of pigmentation and location to protect itself from sun.

ie - jungles in South America are hot and unforgiving and yet.... Bushmen are darker than Brazilian tribe because Brazilians had plenty of tree covers from sun.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

What about Jamicans? They are soooo dark that they look almost black! Maybe very sunny there?

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

What do big girls and big trees have in common? You decide. Some of you know that. :)

um.... why are ya'all talking about modern time, silly?

hint - Homo Sapiens. over 200,000 years ago. :giggle:

Perhaps because you used present tense, silly. :giggle:

the color of skin is mainly because of pigmentation and location. Africa does not have snow nor winter.... thus dark-skinned in order to protect the skin from sun.

Last edited:
Back