Tell us something about yourself?

They are very hard to find. I especially like Jadite hot chocolate mugs.

My everyday plates are old Pyrex pie plates with the white inside and colored outside.

Green, yellow, blue, flamingo pink. Those brands were made to be very cheap and easily replaceable , so that is the only reason they are halfway affordable collectibles today, as they made so many.

I really like the cereal bowls by Fire King that people call either Dogwood or Peach Blossom.

Probably TMI, so I will shut up now. :lol:

Should check out Welcome to Pyrex Love

I have quite a few sets with different designs. Early American, Spring Blossom, and Pink Daisy... A few designs I own, but I have more... These are just off the top of my head that I can remember for now. :lol:

Should check out Welcome to Pyrex Love

I have quite a few sets with different designs. Early American, Spring Blossom, and Pink Daisy... A few designs I own, but I have more... These are just off the top of my head that I can remember for now. :lol:

That went right in my favorites. I have quite a few of those that are on the page the link went to!

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

KristinaB said:

4 cars? Cough cough. Ive cleaned thousands and thousands of rental cars. Ive done it for more than 3 years now. Its tiring work sometimes.

We have MIL's 1988 Crown Victoria, my 2002 Mercury Sable GS, hubby's 1995 Ford Explorer (piece of crap to be sold soon) and a 2000 Ford Expedition.

All Fords?

All Fords?

Yep - hubby is a Ford man. We have had a GMC Safari van (the Sherman Tank), a Ford Aerostar van (Archchimedes), a Chevy Lumina van (Shadow) and an old Dodge Prospector truck (Antaeus) since getting married.

Yes, we name our vehicles and most names are from mythology. Currenty we have the Expedition as Hercules, my car is Hesperides and the Explorer is the Green Dragon. Story goes that Hercules was sent on a mission and part of the mission was to get 3 Golden Apples from the tree of Hesperides. The tree was guarded by a green dragon.

I collect anything Labrador Retriever - all 'flavors'.

:lol: No, I don't eat them, in Labradors the three colors are called 'flavors' since the 'brown' lab is officially called the Chocolate Labrador Retriever. There's a joke that the Yellow Labrador Retriever is 'vanilla' and the Black Labrador Retriever is 'licorice'.

:lol: No, I don't eat them, in Labradors the three colors are called 'flavors' since the 'brown' lab is officially called the Chocolate Labrador Retriever. There's a joke that the Yellow Labrador Retriever is 'vanilla' and the Black Labrador Retriever is 'licorice'.

I learned something! I never knew that.

I have had multiple "paranormal experiences" and sometimes I just know things...

What about white labs? Maybe the yellows could be Lemon

KristinaB said:

All Fords?

Yep - hubby is a Ford man. We have had a GMC Safari van (the Sherman Tank), a Ford Aerostar van (Archchimedes), a Chevy Lumina van (Shadow) and an old Dodge Prospector truck (Antaeus) since getting married.

Yes, we name our vehicles and most names are from mythology. Currenty we have the Expedition as Hercules, my car is Hesperides and the Explorer is the Green Dragon. Story goes that Hercules was sent on a mission and part of the mission was to get 3 Golden Apples from the tree of Hesperides. The tree was guarded by a green dragon.

Interesting names of your cars lol. I dont have a name for my car, tho. I never bothered.

I collect coins. The oldest coin I have is approximately 2,400 years old.

My favorite movies of all time are the Wizard of Oz and The Sound of Music. Such classics.

I have collected turtles ever since I was a child, although I don't have one that is 2,400 years old ;-)

My Grandfather was in the infantry in WWII and he carried a single dollar bill with him everywhere he went. On that dollar bill he documented each of the places they went to during the war. He fought in Battle of the Bulge. He was an amazing man who overcame extreme adversity to create an empire for himself.

I collect coins. The oldest coin I have is approximately 2,400 years old.

What kind of coin is that? Have to say that I'm also collecting coins. Don't have such old coins that you. Maybe my oldest is only from 1700. It's a huge russian copper coin.

I have some Japanese money from the Time of the Korean Conflict.

Wirelessly posted

Bott and KristinaB, that's interesting coins you both have.

Umm...I find the new teacher who has the classroom next to mine very very sexy. I, sometimes I wish I was a bi or a lesbain whenever I am around her. What is wrong with me?! I told my hubby this and he was like "Ohhhh yea!!!"

She is beautiful with a beautiful personality.

So, that's my dark secret. LOL!

Back