Tell us something about yourself?

um.... why are ya'all talking about modern time, silly?

hint - Homo Sapiens. over 200,000 years ago. :giggle:
Goodness ... the weather evolved since then? I had no idea.

I ♥ having a clean car!

Inside or outside? I have cleaned the inside of 4 vehicles this past week and now we need to wash them, but with the mandatory water restrictions, we can't.

Inside or outside? I have cleaned the inside of 4 vehicles this past week and now we need to wash them, but with the mandatory water restrictions, we can't.

Both, actually. But mine is usually really clean inside. I just finished washing the exterior. The joys of spring!

Goodness ... the weather evolved since then? I had no idea.

yup. terrain too. and vegetation.

beside - I'm sure homo sapiens didn't live at Mt. K

I collect vintage Pyrex bowls. I have no idea how many I have now, but my cabinets are kind of clogged with them. I love the designs on them and I spontaneously buy them if I see them because they're rare now. More people are collecting them so I'm grabbing any I can find.

I collect vintage Pyrex bowls. I have no idea how many I have now, but my cabinets are kind of clogged with them. I love the designs on them and I spontaneously buy them if I see them because they're rare now. More people are collecting them so I'm grabbing any I can find.

Holy cow! Me too. And also Fire King. :wave:

Fire King! I haven't been able to find any! Especially the cups.

They are very hard to find. I especially like Jadite hot chocolate mugs.

My everyday plates are old Pyrex pie plates with the white inside and colored outside.

Green, yellow, blue, flamingo pink. Those brands were made to be very cheap and easily replaceable , so that is the only reason they are halfway affordable collectibles today, as they made so many.

I really like the cereal bowls by Fire King that people call either Dogwood or Peach Blossom.

Probably TMI, so I will shut up now. :lol:

Reminds me, I collect angels. When we packed to move here to Florida, we counted, I have over 7,200 of them. I don't do cherubs for some reason. I have them for all seasons and holidays, both religious and secular. My angel collection was started the year I was born and grew from there.

Reminds me, I collect angels. When we packed to move here to Florida, we counted, I have over 7,200 of them. I don't do cherubs for some reason. I have them for all seasons and holidays, both religious and secular. My angel collection was started the year I was born and grew from there.

That's huge!

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

KristinaB said:
AlleyCat said:
I ♥ having a clean car!

4 cars? Cough cough. Ive cleaned thousands and thousands of rental cars. Ive done it for more than 3 years now. Its tiring work sometimes. We clean 75 to 100 cars a week on average here in Iowa. Altho its much more busier in WA state. Average of maybe 30-40 a day.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

4 cars? Cough cough. Ive cleaned thousands and thousands of rental cars. Ive done it for more than 3 years now. Its tiring work sometimes.

We have MIL's 1988 Crown Victoria, my 2002 Mercury Sable GS, hubby's 1995 Ford Explorer (piece of crap to be sold soon) and a 2000 Ford Expedition.

Back