Teen boy sentence to 23 years in prison for shooting retired police dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
short answer - no.

It seems like you don't get it or playing with my words.

I'm embracing my opinion statement but you only one person that can't understand my statement.

Yup, there was several correctional officers got busted for doing favors and sex favors in Albion, NY correctional facility and it happened just few months ago, not 100 years ago!

Ignore Jiro, he is way too naive.

Nah .. everyday there is a news report about some Officer getting busted for doing favors for inmates ... One locally was getting sexual favors in exchange for more food, a tempura-pedic mattress - Mayo clinic visitations .. that sort of thing.

Prisoners these days ... they have their own FB accounts and everything ..

China has hard labor camp (forced labor) and they have much lower crime than in US.

They also have no problem putting a bullet in the head of repeat offenders and charging the family for the cost of the bullet! If someone says they will kill you if you do something again and then carry out their promise, it has a tendency to rehabilitate the offender. They also carry out the sentence quickly, not like in the US where it takes decades to execute someone, they give you 48 hours to appeal and then carry out the sentence. Holding a gun over your head and intending to use it does have a tendency to curb crime.

Yup, there was several correctional officers got busted for doing favors and sex favors in Albion, NY correctional facility and it happened just few months ago, not 100 years ago!

Same here, that why I'm starting ignore Jiro and I don't have time to playing with him.

and.....? are you saying that this is or was an epidemic problem?

It seems like you don't get it or playing with my words.

I'm embracing my opinion statement but you only one person that can't understand my statement.

huh? what makes you think I don't understand your post? I disagree with your post... hence "short answer - no" because I can see that I would be wasting my time to explain something to you.

[censored]

in case you misunderstood something...

yea like 100 years ago.

that was referring to mob bosses... not some sexual favors from prisoners. and you still haven't told me specifically what "more rights" did the prisoners get and what rights did victims lose.

huh? what makes you think I don't understand your post? I disagree with your post... hence "short answer - no" because I can see that I would be wasting my time to explain something to you.

Go read various news about US Supreme Court and my statements about US Supreme Court is perfectly make sense, but you have to look much more.

Next president likely to tip balance of Supreme Court - Hartford Courant

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/25/us/25roberts.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Michael B. Keegan: We Have the Most Conservative Supreme Court in Decades. Why Do Americans Think It's Liberal?

There are many to lists that you can find via Google.

In my predict, if republican president wins in 2016 that enable to push US Supreme Court to more right (assume if Kennedy retires or liberal judges retire), Roe v. Wade will be very likely to overturn after one of state passes the bill to completely ban on abortion to make direct challenge to Roe v. Wade. You told that will not going happen, but you never know about change in our government that has influence on US Supreme Court - the president (nominate the judge) and the senate (confirm the judge after nominated).

http://www.salon.com/2012/10/24/how_the_right_plans_to_overturn_roe_v_wade/

You can try ask Reba, so I'm sure that she understands about US Supreme Court.

Go read various news about US Supreme Court and my statements about US Supreme Court is perfectly make sense, but you have to look much more.

Next president likely to tip balance of Supreme Court - Hartford Courant

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/25/us/25roberts.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Michael B. Keegan: We Have the Most Conservative Supreme Court in Decades. Why Do Americans Think It's Liberal?

There are many to lists that you can find via Google.

In my predict, if republican president wins in 2016 that enable to push US Supreme Court to more right (assume if Kennedy retires or liberal judges retire), Roe v. Wade will be very likely to overturn after one of state passes the bill to completely ban on abortion to make direct challenge to Roe v. Wade. You told that will not going happen, but you never know about change in our government that has influence on US Supreme Court - the president (nominate the judge) and the senate (confirm the judge after nominated).

You can try ask Reba, so I'm sure that she understands about US Supreme Court.

41 years is a long time, yes?

41 years is a long time, yes?

because Obama won the reelection to run the president for 2nd term, so Roe v. Wade is likely to survive, also if democrat president wins in 2016 so Roe v. Wade will be survive for other 4 years, continuing until next anti-abortion republican president wins.

The change in US Supreme Court's balance take many years - back in 1970s, US Supreme Court was more liberal than today.

My point - the president and the senate could corrupt the US Supreme Court whatever they want.

because Obama won the reelection to run the president for 2nd term, so Roe v. Wade is likely to survive, also if democrat president wins in 2016 so Roe v. Wade will be survive for other 4 years, continuing until next anti-abortion republican president wins.

The change in US Supreme Court's balance take many years - back in 1970s, US Supreme Court was more liberal than today.

My point - the president and the senate could corrupt the US Supreme Court whatever they want.

that didn't answer my question. and no you have made exactly no point at all. like I said..... 41 years is a long time.... and it has been thru dozens of Presidents and different senators... still good. still running.

It's just a dog, for Petesake. :roll:

a "forced labor" does not work and it never will. when you force something on someone, the system has failed or will fail. you will not be able to give me any single example in the history that a forced labor has ever worked.

The Great Wall of China? ;)

what about him wearing pink working in some sort of chain gang keeping roads pavements clean of dog crap,his work reflecting his crime

Just in case you dont know.... They still have the "Chain Gangs" in Texas. I dated an ex-sheriff who was one of the few who took them out to pound rocks, dig trenches, build rock walls...ect... She said it was hot and because she was female, they are really nasty... the hard labor isnt going to break them, as she said, they come back shortly after release because they cant stay out of trouble. And its still like the old days, on horseback with the guys chained together and some with ball and chain for isolated work, but its still a reality in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back